Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I forgot to say. The scene where Walt is speeding like a maniac down the highway to get to the money was pretty cool.

How a cop didn't pull him over or he didn't get into an accident driving 90 MPH with one hand on the phone, I'll be never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    Hank is definitely dead. All 3 of them probably are going to die. Why do you think he called his wife right there and then? He said he'll be a while. She won't be expecting him home and hearing of his death will be very dramatic. I think it was a good way to go about things. I'm just wondering what's going to happen after they all get killed off. And why exactly walt is carrying around that machine gun. I can't wait for the next episode. Fucking cliffhangers man.
    When they exchanged 'I love you,' I knew Hank was (is?) going to Belize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    HOLY SHIIIIIT GOMEZ NOOOOOO! Such a cliff hanger.
    Yeah, that episode was basically "buh bye Hank and Gomie"
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Hank: I love you.
    Me: Oh fuck...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telefonorm View Post
    it would have been so much more dramatic if it happend during his phonecall to his wife.
    I was almost expecting that. I was waiting for him to get shot in the head, mid call.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I forgot to say. The scene where Walt is speeding like a maniac down the highway to get to the money was pretty cool.

How a cop didn't pull him over or he didn't get into an accident driving 90 MPH with one hand on the phone, I'll be never know.
    Plot armor.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    When he was calling his wife, I wasn't even expecting him to die. He didn't obviously but I can see why people thought it would happen. It's plausible but at the same time all those shots. I still think it looked weird Hank is using A FUCKING PISTOL against the Neo Nazi bros and Gomez is using a shotgun. I was like "Dude you guys fail lol" I also wasn't sure how the cars didn't start to catch on fire. Cause sometimes that happens when you...shoot a car for some reason.

I play too much video games. I will be SHOCKED if nobody is killed by the end.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I don't understand how not a single person got shot in that exchange....

TV Show accuracy FTW!

can't wait til next week

I actually think Jesse is going to die, Jack and Todd are going to take Walt and insist the contract has been fulfilled, but Walt will resist cooking for them for any number of reasons:

1) the shock of Jesse dying has completely unhinged him.
    2) Hank also dies, and Walt tries to get off on a technicality because he said no one else should get hurt.
    3) He argues about how he told them not to come, and they came anywhere, and now he is (justifiably?) pissed at them.

Anyways, I think it's almost positive Jesse will die. He's pinned behind a separate car in open desert with no weapon. I think for the story, Hank will probably have to die. Likewise, for the story, I think Gomez has to survive, because someone has to continue the hunt for justice, and Gomez is the only character in the show who has "never broke bad," something Gomez's actor said himself in an interview later that night. Somehow Gomez and the DEA track down the Aryans, in the ensuing chaos of the battle between the two, Walt escapes. He hides out in VT, but then hears Jack/Todd, etc, survived and escaped the DEA, and he buys the machine gun to take them out in revenge. The ricin is for himself, kind of a "not going to be taken alive" sort of insurance policy.

I honestly thought Skylar or Jr was going to die this episode, btw. When Jesse said last episode, "I'm going to get you where it hurts," I thought it obviously meant his immediate family. I thought killing Jr. would have been a particularly effective way to bring the conclusion to a head. Especially considering that during an interview last week, RJ Mitte said something about Jr being dead going forward - though I suppose it could have been a joke.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    is this kind of recording admissible in a court of law? i thought it wasn't but i am no lawyer. I think they needed
    1. the money with possibly hank fingerprint on barels
    2. catch hank near the money

hank and gomez are so dead man, they are outgun, outman. Jesse will get away, he is in the other car, far from the shooting.

PS: From the beginning i though burying all the money in one spot was a mistake, i would have bury 7 barrels in 7 differents locations.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2013-09-09 at 11:23 PM.

Deleted
    3 episodes left, right? Well someone will probably die. Will it be Hank or Jesse though?

Btw, do you guys remember the first episode of the continuation of season 5? Walt came back to his house and it was obvious that he was known as Heisenberg to the public.

That leads me to think that Hank is probably the one that dies. Gomez will forward the information to his unit and then they'll go on a manhunt for Heisenberg. Jesse will run the fuck away. Where? Dunno, but he'll be back before the last episode. To either kill Walt, die or go bad again. Likely that he'll kill Walt, would be best if he died though.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    3 episodes left, right? Well someone will probably die. Will it be Hank or Jesse though?

Btw, do you guys remember the first episode of the continuation of season 5? Walt came back to his house and it was obvious that he was known as Heisenberg to the public.

That leads me to think that Hank is probably the one that dies. Gomez will forward the information to his unit and then they'll go on a manhunt for Heisenberg. Jesse will run the fuck away. Where? Dunno, but he'll be back before the last episode. To either kill Walt, die or go bad again. Likely that he'll kill Walt, would be best if he died though.
    doubt it. the word "Heisenberg" was painted on the wall of his house. doesn't sound like official DEA tatics to me. If i would guess, either jesse or the nazi gang attack the house and did it.

i don't see how hank and gomez can survive. i don't see the 6 guys just stop, give up and drive away nor do i see hank and gomez take them out with a gun and a shotgun, augainst assault weapon and body armor, they're very much dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I also wasn't sure how the cars didn't start to catch on fire.
    You have been conditioned to think they do... they usually don't catch on fire or explode.

Deleted
    Ever seen The Usual Suspects? I keep imagining an ending where we see Walt JR walking away from the aftermath of the final scenes, limping along with his crutches. The camera pans down to his legs, the crutches fall to the floor. His feet and legs straighten up, strolling along with vigor and he jumps into his car full of cash and product, driving into the distance :P

Deleted
    Brock kills Walt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    doubt it. the word "Heisenberg" was painted on the wall of his house. doesn't sound like official DEA tatics to me. If i would guess, either jesse or the nazi gang attack the house and did it.

i don't see how hank and gomez can survive. i don't see the 6 guys just stop, give up and drive away nor do i see hank and gomez take them out with a gun and a shotgun, augainst assault weapon and body armor, they're very much dead.
    It isn't official DEA tactics to paint Heisenberg. It's what kids/neighbors do when they find out through the newspapers. We clearly saw that it was known to the public that he was Heisenberg (kids skateboarding the pool), so of course it wasn't Jesse, the nazis NOR the DEA, it was some random kids/upset neighbor.

I still think Gomez will survive though. Don't know how, but there are 3 episodes left. They don't have a whole lot of room left to make the Heisenberg thing go public.

Marie will be the one going public if Gomez dies though, so there's still a chance that both die, of course.

He didn't say that the DEA painted it, he said that Walt would be publicly known as Hisenberg, probably some local kid painted it.

is this kind of recording admissible in a court of law? i thought it wasn't but i am no lawyer. I think they needed
    1. the money with possibly hank fingerprint on barels
    2. catch hank near the money
    If I'm understanding the law correctly, if the phone call between Jesse and Walt was recorded, it would be admissible. In the state of New Mexico and the majority of the other states, as long as one person gives consent to record the call, a warrant isn't required.

If Hank and Gomez both die, what's the point of the last two episodes? There's nothing for Walt to run away from anymore since they never contacted the DEA about it yet, and Marie has nothing. Maybe Gomi gets killed, but Hank will probably survive that shootout.

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    If Hank and Gomez both die, what's the point of the last two episodes? There's nothing for Walt to run away from anymore since they never contacted the DEA about it yet, and Marie has nothing. Maybe Gomi gets killed, but Hank will probably survive that shootout.
    Running from Todd's uncle and his crew is a real possibility

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Running from Todd's uncle and his crew is a real possibility
    He owes them a cook, just do it and move on. However, if they do threaten him with framing him for the murders, then we're in business. But that kind of storyline doesn't really mesh well with those future scenes we saw.