Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    I am loving this season so far but I am a bit worried about the ending now. Walt had been one step ahead of everyone and now for some reason he just start blabbing like a school girl on the phone about all the stuff he has done? Although I guess they never say if Sklar told the cops everything that Walt has done when Walt Jr. calls the cops.

On a side note if Walt Jr kills Walt somehow it will ruin this awsome show for me..........please don't let that happen.
    He's trying to protect Skylar by taking all the blame and leaving none of it on her.

Skylar is now a victim in the eyes of the cops.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2013-09-16 at 04:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So why is everyone saying Walt has gone full evil? He saved Skyler's life. Making sure no one blames her ever!

He finally fucked with Jesse's life and made sure that there is no way for him to get a 180 and have a happy ending. Seriously, I understand that Jesse is angry but a lot of why Jesse is angry was also a bit of paranoia. He didn't like feeling controlled, and yet he was close on turning on Walt and siding with Gus. Seriously, we know the character of Jesse wants to change but this guy has gone insane after a long time. He is like any other human, focuses on the negatives too much and the positives done seem like nothing to them. Walt on the other hand was willing to forget what Jesse did (the gas leak) and try to make sure he is safe, as he considered him too like his family. As Hank and Saul said, he didn't want him to die. I am sure that Walt will never forgive him as he is the main reason why Hank is dead. Seriously, there are times when you don't need to know the truth. That is what I think, at least.

And I don't know what's going to happen after all of this. Seriously, the writers are throwing more curve balls than any other show I have ever watched. All of my predictions from each episode have been wrong and wrong again and again. I was sure Jesse was going to bait out Walt by cooking the Meth, but instead, the writers kept throwing more twists and I never thought Hank would go so far as to get Huell and lure Walt with fake bait. And for tonight's episode, I didn't expect the writers to show a black screen and show us Hank groveling in the dirt trying to survive.

wow dude lemme just say this after watching that ep:

FUCK WALTER JR

how can you call the cops and blatantly LIE to the cops and say walt attacked skylar? like is he fuckin serious? he was standing right there. anybody with half a brain can see she had the knife first, she is the one who sliced him while swinging like a lunatic and that he was trying to restrain her. I dont think I could forgive someone if they did that to me honestly, even my own kid.

Mod Edit: font and size stuff. easier for quoting.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-09-16 at 05:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    He's trying to protect Skylar by taking all the blame and leaving none of it on her.

Skylar is now a victim in the eyes of the cops.
    Yea - he made his mind up when Holly kept asking for mommy. And Tyler obviously caught it - when he asked her to think! and went on with his insane voice " Oh no Walt, you have to stop this, some can get hurt" she went from angry to sad and started to cry. Devastating to see Walt after that act - everything lost when he broke the phone.
    His final act is probably going to be some sort of redemption - and go haywire on Jack and his gang. First stop after he picked up the poison is most likely Lydia....
    Last edited by mmoc20f115c1ec; 2013-09-16 at 05:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post

FUCK WALTER JR

how can you call the cops and blatantly LIE to the cops and say walt attacked skylar? like is he fuckin serious? he was standing right there. anybody with half a brain can see she had the knife first, she is the one who sliced him while swinging like a lunatic and that he was trying to restrain her. I dont think I could forgive someone if they did that to me honestly, even my own kid.
    I dunno dude. If that was my Mom I probably would have done the same. Considering what he's been told in the past few hours and then seeing that play out, it's a totally logical course of action.

10+ Year Old Account

FUCK WALTER JR

He found out his father is a monster, and believed he killed Hank. He lost all respect and love for his old man right there and then. Just wanted him gone.

I can't wait to see what happens in the last two episodes. I guess Walt leaves town for a while, and buys that machine gun to wreak havoc on Uncle Jack. Hopefully, he kills Jesse too. Jesse is pretty much the reason why most of the bad shit that has happened to Walt, happened. Gus told him from the get go that he had to die. But he didn't listen. You can't have a mad dog running wild like that, gotta put him down.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Skyler: WHY WOULD YOU GET A KNIFE AND TRY AND KILL WALT? Seriously I get that you had enough but THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES(Hard to do but still). Murdering Walt will just bring consequences(Especially if the police get involved, DNA and crap like that. Secondly, use your bloody head. Walt has never actually went against his families or rather killed. You'd think you'd know that.
    When did she try and kill him? She took the knife, got in front of Jr, and told Walt to leave. When he approached, she lashed out and cut his hand, get got enraged and started wrestling for control of the knife.

Jr: Again, why make shit up? Obstruction of Justice there
    You could barely consider that a lie. It was part threat, part truth. Mostly truth.

Marie: Probably should use your damn head and check the time between the call and(not sure how long the shoot out lasts and what not).
    Huh?

This show will go down as one of the greatest shows in the history of television. My heart pounds every episode and I'm just all over the place emotionally.

15+ Year Old Account

FUCK WALTER JR

Mod Edit: font and size stuff. easier for quoting.
    Skylar pulled out that knife and was trying to use it to protect Walt Jr from Walt, to make him leave their house. Walt could very easily have killed her.

If my dad ever did anything to put my mom in harm's way like Walt does, trying to take that knife from her, I would beat the living shit out of him, at the very least.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did she try and kill him? She took the knife, got in front of Jr, and told Walt to leave. When he approached, she lashed out and cut his hand, get got enraged and started wrestling for control of the knife.
    That's basing on why she took the knife. That was the big intent I could see. I get WHY she did it but I still find her a little unbalanced. Now granted if any man tried to hurt my Mom, I'd probably lose my sense of control. Somewhat
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit... It got to me when he started crying, realizing, among other things, that he couldn't come up with a way for his family to even have a real funeral for Hank.

saddest part of the episode was Gomey dying=,(

Also, anyone catch this? Walt's pants from the first episode.

Last edited by xylophone; 2013-09-16 at 05:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

how did saul get paid for hooking walt up with the identity changer?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hated watching the beginning of this episode. I could care less if Gomie died but I actually liked Hanks character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Shit... It got to me when he started crying, realizing, among other things, that he couldn't come up with a way for his family to even have a real funeral for Hank.

saddest part of the episode was Gomey dying=,(

Also, anyone catch this? Walt's pants from the first episode.

Holy shit that is awesome, I love it when they add things like that. Too bad I wasn't quick enough to spot it, awesome!

Another badass episode, can't wait to see how it ends and yes I'm rooting for the almighty Heisenberg :>

But does anyone else feel a bit disappointed that Uncle Jack and his gang are seemingly going to be the last "baddies" of the episode and be what the finale is based around? I know they killed Hank but it feels like apart from this season they haven't really been regular characters.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Watching it tonight. Averting my eyes not to catch any spoilers. Guys..use them black tags MOAR ^^
    Only spoilers if it hasnt aired yet. If its aired and you havent seen it yet... I just wouldnt come here. Like I miss the 8 PM showing cause of my job so I catch the 10:30 one. And theres no chance Im lookin at anything Breaking Bad related before then, its extra annoying because right before the 10:30 showing they show Talking Bad so if I flip over a bit early I risk getting shit spoiled

And at first I was thinking OMG walt you honestly cant be that stupid saying everything on the phone when you know theres 95% chance of cops listening in. But then after thinkin about I realized what you all have been saying, that he was doing it on purpose to clear his family from any guilt and have the focus solely on him. Say what you want about Walt but he has done a lot to try and provide even if its been excessive, IDK any family that needs millions of dollars to get by.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2013-09-16 at 10:27 AM.

Really curious now what will happen to Lydia. I can see Walt going through her to get to Uncle Jack (maybe threatening her daughter or some other blackmailing scheme). Walt is a major threat to her business now that he will likely move to kill Uncle Jack and Co and do *something* with Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I guess right now, he has two things to do: rescue Jesse and place his money somewhere where Skylar can find it.

I still wonder why he acted like a jerk to Jesse though. Maybe as a show to Todd's uncle? Make him think he no longer cares about Jesse?
    He was ready to watch Jesse get killed in cold blood. It was Todd's intervention that prevented that. Walt probably despises the fuck out of him now, and likely blames hank's death on him.

Hanks death was good. I enjoyed it.

finally an episode with some action. well i guess the hitman finally hit something, they managed to kill Gomie and somehow wound Hank. he went for the shotgun but I knew he was done for. Poor Walt made the wrong call, but I still feel like he shoulda known the van didnt have GPS and woulda been smart enough to check and make sure to rent one that doesnt. Anyway. so Hank dying was a real turning point, but whats up with Walter JR. He just found out his dad is a monster but he suddenly abandons all hope for him? His dad has been nothing but good to him and yes hes acting a bit crazy now but Jr should be still wondering if its true or not. I really dislike him calling the cops on his father, Skyler was the one with the knife and honestly hes never tried to hurt her or the kids. I can see why he lost his temper, but she escalated the situation by pulling out a weapon.

It was really mean of Walt to tell Jesse he watched Jane die, thats just cruel saying that. and also Walt taking the kid was pretty messed up. Im glad he left her in a safe place, and its smart of him to put the blame on himself. The only confusing part is at the end why is he getting in the red minivan supposably with the guy thats giving him a new identity, then you see him talking to Sal in the next episode like he never left. I guess we'll see next week.

God damn Jesse's fate was sad as hell. Really good episode though, can't wait for the final one.