Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    SPOILERS WATCH OUT

I just remember my reaction when jesse went and killed Gale. I had a fucking heart attack and I felt it was an ending to fucking flip out about.

And then there's this one. hank sitting on the shitter and contemplating walt being heisenberg guy, when he has no real reason to suspect it. What set him off so much? can someone help me with that?
    He absolutely does. Walt explained away W.W. the first time, and now here's "G.B." saying thanks to my "other" W.W.

It doesn't get any clearer than that. Hank'd have to be a pretty sorry detective.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to see that clip of walt talking about W.W again because I clearly forgot about it!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    It shows it as an actual flashback while Hank is reading the dedication in the book.

Walts going to live free or die trying tbh, his millions at disposal and boldness he will make the next half war the man the myth the legend Heisenberg will make his mark know and remembered.
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

Didn't Hank give the book to Walter since it contained chemistry stuff and Hank wanted some advice? I don't remember it clearly but something rings a bell.

This might be another book though.

Oh, and I'm sure Walt comes up with a perfectly reasonable explanation.
    Last edited by Kalinga; 2012-09-10 at 03:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinga View Post
    Didn't Hank give the book to Walter since it contained chemistry stuff and Hank wanted some advice? I don't remember it clearly but something rings a bell.

This might be another book though.

Oh, and I'm sure Walt comes up with a perfectly reasonable explanation.
    I dunno. Hank's a smart guy. He'll start putting a lot of things together once he starts thinking about it.

I can see the quality of the acting and the script when i watch Breaking Bad but for some reason or another it's not engaging enough for me, i am never like OMFG i need to see the next episode.

100% sure check it out for yourself but its not my cup of tea i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinga View Post
    The book was Gale's Lab Notes, so yes, that is the reason he asks Walter to look at it.

Hank points out the dedication to WW at the front of the Lab Notes. Hank jokes it could be Walter White but Walt deflects it with laughter and quickly recalls a poem in the book by Walt Whitman.

Anyway just finished Season 4 last night, seemed like an odd way to end the series.. kinda felt like an actual ending.
    Last edited by Tyratops; 2012-09-11 at 09:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lalalalalalala I'm reading too many spoilers lol . lalalalalalala

I'm not sure who Todd is & if I do I'm sure I don't remember.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Depends if the producers have balls. Cancer coming back would be a cheap copout IMHO. I would love to see Walt getting away and living happily ever after - I am that kind of sicko....
    Well we have some clues as to where the second half of the season will go from having seen Walt's 52 birthday breakfast at the beginning of the season, remember?

Todd is the blonde kid from Vamanos Pest (the fumigation and former burglary ring) who has been brought into the meth enterprise. He's the one who blanked that blank when the guys were out blanking 1000 gallons of methylamine from a blank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Well we have some clues as to where the second half of the season will go from having seen Walt's 52 birthday breakfast at the beginning of the season, remember?

Todd is the blonde kid from Vamanos Pest (the fumigation and former burglary ring) who has been brought into the meth enterprise. He's the one who blanked that blank when the guys were out blanking 1000 gallons of methylamine from a blank.
    lol thanks. I figured it out last night. I just started Season 5 & I guess he's in it. Going to try to finish it up this week

Edit: Just finished watching Season5 & Hank finds that book from GB. I'm just not sure if he actually figures out it's Walt or if he's concentrating really hard.

I mean it's been long overdue that Hank finds out about Hank, he's been there the whole time right under his nose. Hank is a great detective but he's been very naive about Walt's "lucky winnings" so to speak.
    Last edited by Pandorox; 2012-09-17 at 07:39 AM.

I'm a recent Netflix convert to the show.

Meant to watch it for years now... Finally gave it a shot two weeks ago.

Now, at a rate of about 2 episodes a day, I'm already into Season 4. And it just seems to get better and better!

Incredibly difficult to wait for the second half of the last season. The end of the first half really makes me wonder what happens in the next 5 minutes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aaron Paul won for Best Supporting Actor last night. Makes me really happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Statues, Bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I wouldn't make a guess about his health or if he looks to be happy. He sure means to finish some business
    I haven't rewatched it but I seem to remember him seeming pretty unwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post
    lol thanks. I figured it out last night. I just started Season 5 & I guess he's in it. Going to try to finish it up this week

Edit: Just finished watching Season5 & Hank finds that book from GB. I'm just not sure if he actually figures out it's Walt or if he's concentrating really hard.

I mean it's been long overdue that Hank finds out about Hank, he's been there the whole time right under his nose. Hank is a great detective but he's been very naive about Walt's "lucky winnings" so to speak.
    Oh, he's figured it out. He knows who Heisenberg is, no doubt about it. The question is, what can he do about him?

10+ Year Old Account
    is there anything more we can tell from the season 5 episode one intro scene now that the season is over?

I almost wish I hadn't seen any of the series at all, and then in a year when the second part of this season comes out, I would hear about the season like a month after it finished... and I would be able to watch this epic movie from start to finish

is there anything more we can tell from the season 5 episode one intro scene now that the season is over?
    With Walt being out of the business at the end of S5 first half, we can only assume that there's something he's missed. At the moment, Hank can't directly tie him to squat, even if he has realised that the guy he's after has been under his nose the whole time. So, there must be a loose end some where. There's going to be something we haven't factored in that Hank can use as leverage to get a lead. I'm just trying to figure out what angle(s) he'll work on.

There's always the chance that Skylar will completely break down, but it's not likely, they're out of the danger zone at the moment and currently nothing is coming back to them... So who is the weak link? Jessie? Possibly, but let's be realistic, I can't see him suddenly betraying Mr. White after all the BS they've been through together. He knows Walter isn't going to kill him and I doubt he wants to risk altering that - if anything, he'd more likely help rather than hinder. Are there any side characters or such that have been sidelined, who could actually cause a problem?

10+ Year Old Account
    lydia?

10 charrr

lydia?

10 charrr
    Hmmm, potentially, but if anything, she's got way more to lose than Walt, she basically made the international shipments and deals. On the other hand, she does seem incredibly unstable and would probably crack if someone raised their voice even briefly at her.