Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Towards the tail end of season 2 and I'm about ready to belt Walt. I thought Skyler was being a bitch but Walt's just being a straight up idiot.

I actually kind of enjoy knowing the plot before actually seeing the show, it's really fun being able to trace a character's progression from start to finish and to see all the little details along the way due to omniscient viewer-vision.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I would say its worth the download, i finished it in about a month, and now i have to wait til june 2013 for the remaining episodes of season 5 D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxmafxx View Post
    I would say its worth the download, i finished it in about a month, and now i have to wait til june 2013 for the remaining episodes of season 5 D:
    I would say if it's worth it, you should be watching it via legitimate means.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

He has a full head of hair in the intro which can only mean 2 things.... Lots of cancer, or zero cancer.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

What season is going on airing atm? I live in Finland and they are only showing the 4th season on tv atm. I just watched the episode of season 5 where skyler takes walt to the storage place and shows him the big pile of money, was that the final episode of season 5?

Thanks, probably the best tv show i've ever watched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Aaron Paul won for Best Supporting Actor last night. Makes me really happy.
    Well deserved, well done to him for sure!

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    What season is going on airing atm? I live in Finland and they are only showing the 4th season on tv atm. I just watched the episode of season 5 where skyler takes walt to the storage place and shows him the big pile of money, was that the final episode of season 5?

Thanks, probably the best tv show i've ever watched.
    Last or second to last episode, they've all been aired now though.
    Now we have to wait until we get to see the end, next year

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Well deserved, well done to him for sure!
    yeah, surprised Cranston didn't get one for the famous Crawlspace breakdown. I thought that was a sure thing. Homeland won there I think. I'll have to check out that show now too

10+ Year Old Account
    Halfway through season 3. Walt's just going batshit insane now, anyway? Not that I blame him for making a move on the principal, she's pretty hot.

I guess it's just setting the stage for his eventual return to the business and adoption of the Heisenberg persona. Also, I'm really a fan of the character development of Hank, seems like his actor doesn't get near enough credit for doing such a good job of playing the "sad clown" role.

this season made my head explode! can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Gringgotts View Post
    He has a full head of hair in the intro which can only mean 2 things.... Lots of cancer, or zero cancer.
    He coughed, so I will go ahead and say lots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    With Walt being out of the business at the end of S5 first half, we can only assume that there's something he's missed. At the moment, Hank can't directly tie him to squat, even if he has realised that the guy he's after has been under his nose the whole time. So, there must be a loose end some where. There's going to be something we haven't factored in that Hank can use as leverage to get a lead. I'm just trying to figure out what angle(s) he'll work on.

There's always the chance that Skylar will completely break down, but it's not likely, they're out of the danger zone at the moment and currently nothing is coming back to them... So who is the weak link? Jessie? Possibly, but let's be realistic, I can't see him suddenly betraying Mr. White after all the BS they've been through together. He knows Walter isn't going to kill him and I doubt he wants to risk altering that - if anything, he'd more likely help rather than hinder. Are there any side characters or such that have been sidelined, who could actually cause a problem?
    I think it will be Jesse. Walt let Jessie's girlfriend die, poisoned the boy to cheat Jessie, and killed Mike. If someone finds proof for this and gives it to Jessie (which without will happen at some point), he will be pretty pissed, to say it mildly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    He coughed, so I will go ahead and say lots.

I think it will be Jesse. Walt let Jessie's girlfriend die, poisoned the boy to cheat Jessie, and killed Mike. If someone finds proof for this and gives it to Jessie (which without will happen at some point), he will be pretty pissed, to say it mildly.
    But how can Walt be tied to any of those things?

One of the interesting things about the intro to S5 is that he's obviously not in Arizona, and his car/license is from NH. The waitress asks him about it, and asks how far a drive that is, and he says about 30 hours.

Now, I've never done the cross country thing, but it took me 3 days to get from Denver to Baltimore and it seemed like more than 30 hours total. Night 1 I was in St. Louis, night 2 I was in Ohio. Who knows where he is? The setting, which seems to be more grey and more cold, seemed to indicate the upper midwest - maybe Michigan (would explain the ease of obtaining assault rifles), maybe Wisconsin, or Montana, or something. Those are all good places to run to.

I'm going to say Walt somehow figures out Hank knows. Whether Hank confronts him directly or not, that's the question. I mean, Hank can investigate a little, but what will he find? The manager at the restaurant of Gus's has seen Walt many times, and that he often talked to Gus, that's a thing. Not definitive proof. There might be some guys of Tucco's still around. There might be some loose end Hank will pursue with the old folks bombing, because he recognizes Walt's bravado as him taking care of Gus. Maybe Walt Jr figures it out, or Hank figures it out due to Walt Jr. Maybe Hank tries to trace all the money coming into the website - that's really the only sketchy part of the money laundering piece Walt has set up with the lawyer. Maybe they tie the murder of the kid to the dilution of the methylene and to the guy having the problems on track. Maybe Ted does talk about Skylar setting him up with 600k and then having two guys come over to his house to ensure he pays the IRS. Lots of possibilities.

My best bet:
    Jesse's GF's dad has met Jesse, and has met Walt (though he doesn't know who Walt is in relationship to Jesse or his daughter). To me, the end of the season 3 with the plane crash is just kind of jarring in relationship to the whole story - it doesn't really have a place. I'd love for it to fit in somehow. Maybe somehow with that creepy teddy bear eye that Walt continues to keep. I don't know how it ties in, but I want it to. Maybe it can be used to finally turn the tide of Jesse against Walt. IDK.

As for the end - what is Walt's plan? I mean, he has a veritable arsenal. Is he planning on holing up and fighting people off? He looks somewhat shell-shocked and horrified the whole intro - maybe he's done something even he can't forgive (best bet: killed Hank).

Also, technically, we're still in season 5. It's a 16 episode season, first 8 episodes were this fall, last 8 in the spring. I have to say, the anticipation is driving me somewhat crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the characterization they've done with the series. I honestly can't bring myself to like Walt. I respect his actions and his motives, but he's just a complete asshole - especially to Jesse - when a little compassion and a little tact would serve him far better. He ends up in these kinds of situations because he can't keep his fucking mouth shut.

I guess if anyone's the good guy, it's probably Jesse. Hank's an obvious good guy, being a lawman, but Jesse seems like the only good guy in the drug side of things. Well, and maybe Gale was, too.

You know what's weird, the two major "suburbanites becoming drug dealers" series (Breaking Bad and weeds) both have unlikable main characters, but you don't respect Nancy Botwin at all - I wanted to strangle her by the end of Weeds. I feel much differently about Walter White.

I watched the show after it's first 2 seasons. Blasting through them and loving it. However Season 3 lost me and i gave up. 2 weeks ago i decided for some reason or another to give it a go. So download all 4 season + 1st half of season 5.

WOW. That's all i have to say. In a way I'm glad i didn't watch it when it was just coming out on a weekly basis as watching them all together makes it that much better.

The ending to Season 5 part 1 left me literally with my mouth open.

I CAN'T WAIT.

Breaking Bad is the single, greatest TV Series of all time. I have yet to find a person who watched the first episode, and didn't get hooked. I myself, was just scanning through TV shows one day and stumbled upon it. The next day I looked it up, and decided I would see how interesting it really was by watching the first episode. Probably within the first 10 minutes I was hooked. It's that good!

The characters, the cinematography, the story arcs, etc.. All of it is damn near perfect. I mean how often do you get to see a show where the good guy turns bad? It just doesn't happen. That's what I love about it. The second half of season 5 can't come soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquan View Post
    Breaking Bad is the single, greatest TV Series of all time. I have yet to find a person who watched the first episode, and didn't get hooked. I myself, was just scanning through TV shows one day and stumbled upon it. The next day I looked it up, and decided I would see how interesting it really was by watching the first episode. Probably within the first 10 minutes I was hooked. It's that good!

The characters, the cinematography, the story arcs, etc.. All of it is damn near perfect. I mean how often do you get to see a show where the good guy turns bad? It just doesn't happen. That's what I love about it. The second half of season 5 can't come soon enough!
    Absolutely. I can't wait for the final conclusion. What a fantastic series.

Can you guys link the Season 5 part 2 intro you're talking about? Can't find it anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Right now this is like a golden age of TV for me. Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead have to be in my top ten shows of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished watching it all last night after about 2-3 weeks, can't believe how good it is. It really opens your eyes to see how much of a good actor Bryan Cranston is, after watching Malcolm in the Middle for so long and getting used to him as like the goofy mess up dad I thought it would be hard to get used to him in such a different role, but it's really a credit to his acting skills that he pulls it off so well and it's like he is perfect for the role.
    The cliffhanger at the end of part one of season 5, oooooof, soo badass. Shame we have to wait so long for the second part.

POSSIBLE SPOILER

No idea what Hank's going to do but I think he'll play it cool for a while and not charge out of the toilet to bust Walt, either way the show has got better and better so far so I'm guessing it's going to be epic *touchwood*.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Right now this is like a golden age of TV for me. Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead have to be in my top ten shows of all time.
    Yar, Walking Dead and Breaking Bad are my two favourite shows of all time. Lost comes in third and I'm about to start watching Dexter so we'll see how that goes.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Walt needs to be all like, "Who...? G.B.? My good old friend Gary Baker!"
    Reading back over the comments and this made me crease.