10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Chuck season finale thoughts. ***massive spoilers***

To start off i'll say i absolutely LOVED it, it was exciting, funny, bold, just f'in brilliant! And the lead up to the next season where they will be independant spies, and morgan has the intersect! gonna be epic. unfortunatly season 5 has been confirmed to be the last season (bought by NBC anyway.. who have never really given chuck a chance, with its lack of promos etc). but Yeah comment about how you did or maybe even didnt like the last episode, and any feedback you have about the next season possibly being the last.

Deleted
    Ive watched Chuck since day one and fell in love strait away { Yvonne Strahovski } had no baring on that ( Im lying of course ) God shes Amazing !!! Any way back on topic :P the finale was amazing loved every second of it and allthough they probably could have done better i loved all the same as a true chuck fan should ! But there is alot of rumors speading about the Wedding .... and its ... Shes Still in a Coma and the wedding is just her dreams .... !!!!! Gutted io its true but Excited because they can get married again for real lol
    We can only hope the 13 episodes NBC have ordered are going to be EPIC and they have no choice but to order a full set !!!! CHUCK forver

In all seriousness, I did NOT like s4 for some reason.. I think it has something to do with the fact that Chuck and Sarah are together now. But I loved the finale tho! Looks like s5 could get very interesting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeris View Post
    In all seriousness, I did NOT like s4 for some reason.. I think it has something to do with the fact that Chuck and Sarah are together now. But I loved the finale tho! Looks like s5 could get very interesting
    I loved the fact they got together now 3 seasons of will they won't they was amazing anymore would have been like ah cumon !!! Lol it's just a shame We only have 13 more episodes to enjoy before the end :-( there's Sooooo much they could have done given the chance