Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just because a show is made doesn't mean you have to watch it. You could argue that the old Batman movies were awful, and yet he's seen as a badass.

Also your opinion=/=Other people's opinion. I enjoy watching Family Guy and American Dad tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Family Guy, I hate Cleveland Show, I absolutely love American Dad.

After I stopped smoking pot Family Guy became stale. The recent episodes can't even be passed off as mildly entertaining. Family Guy tries to have dark humor like South Park, but SP is just miles ahead of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Bumped a thread one month old to give incorrect info. South Park isn't going away.
    they have 7 episodes left on there current contract. i should have put that in my post, but i forgot about it. so its not truly "going away", but it seems to be in the decline. granted pretty much every episode has funny parts, but bits and pieces dont cut it for me. SP has always pushed the envelope, which they sometimes continue to do, but its just not up to par with the olden days. i HOPE they fix that, but im not holding my breathe.

I actually find Family Guy funny (gasp!). It would be interesting at least to see what he does with Flintstones.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts