Thread: Premium WoW?

Premium WoW?

I realized there is already a post up about this but I failed to find it.

I personally really like the cross realm invite feature, and if I have to pay a small "Premium Fee" to get them thats fine by me as long as they put that extra money to good use and continue to pump out equally and increasingly awesome features. But now my question is how much do you think its going to cost? Will the cross realm invites be the only perk you recieve or do you also think the premium customers will recieve higher ticket priority or skip (the rare) que lines for logging into the game? Also what do you think they could add to the premium subscribers to make it more awesome!? (Please nothing stupid like "give someone over 9000 gold when they upgrade!")
    Some might say we've lost our way
    But I believe we've not gone far enough

How could you not find it? o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

are any of those discussing the cost Riboe? not from what i saw..

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

How much do the AH/Guild Chat/etc. apps cost?

Sounds a good idea but I think unless it costs a lot of money to organise I think it should be free (and I bought that pony last year). I doubt I'd pay for it, the only RL friend I have who plays WoW isn't someone I particularly enjoy playing WoW with (ironically enough), and I get enough enjoyment from randoms as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by borox View Post
    are any of those discussing the cost Riboe? not from what i saw..
    Then I suggest you go through the 1000+ posts in those threads. Cost has been brought up. And there was much bitching.

Btw, I like how you seem to think that paying to use something related to Real ID grouping will make you a "premium subscriber", who can possibly, in some alternate universe, be able to get higher priority on tickets. That would just be mind-blowingly stupid as some idiot who got scammed for a few pieces of gold would cut the line, while I'm just waiting with some info about a ability or mechanic, that somehow makes class X ridiculously overpowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Riboe i have no idea what you dont understand, the Real-ID cross invites is a "Premium Feature" so when you pay for this I was wondering if people thinks it going to be a one time, one thing kinda deal or there opionions, wether they think it will add 3 extra dollars amonth and you become a premium member and therefor recieve extra benifits SUCH AS fast tickets or what not... try to comprehend what your reading before you type..

Quote Originally Posted by borox View Post
    opionions
    Sounds tasty.

OT, Riboe is right borox. You should have read through the plethora of threads about this topic.
    Try not to be such a dick when you're clearly in the wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.