Deleted

[PVP] Advice against melee cleaves

I have been playing shadowcleave (afflcition, frost dk, resto shammy) in 3s quite successfully and we can beat most comps. around 2.1k mmr. Even the all feared LSD2. But there is one comp that we always lose to. And it is a common one.

TSG. Warrior, frost dk + x (mostly holy palla). They come in on our shammy pop all cooldowns and 20 secs later game over. Me as a lock have little peels to deal with the warrior and dks incredible immunities to fear. Warrior beserks and has trink and dks got lichbourne, ams and trink.

My dk has hungering cold to peel which the both the dk and warrior always trinket. We have tried going hard into the warrior, try and force him going defensive before our shammy dies, hard into the healer leaving the shammy alone to fend for himself but it hasn't gone well.

We seem to have this problem with other melee comps too. but this one is the worst because of theie fear immunities. Ferals, rets and rouges can be feared somewhat more easily.

Any advice or is it a lost hope?

Train the warrior as hard as possible while fearing + hc + hex on the enemy healer. Use strangulate when the warrior hits 60%, and pop all cd's and burn while your other teammates chain CC their healer (most likely a pally if it's a 2k+ TSG). Fear, hex, hc, strangulate, locks out the heals while killing the squishy warrior. Works like a charm on us....