984. This poll is closed
  • Yes

485 49.29%
  • No

499 50.71%
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    Dude, what is your problem? You're not even trying to make an argument but merely rely on downplaying others..
    as aggressively and insanely defending this, i'm guessing he works for blizz.

Points mean nothing to he nor liara, they just spam past anything that remotely kicks their asses, and denounces all others.

I think we are just being toyed with. its borderline trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    Dude, what is your problem? You're not even trying to make an argument but merely rely on downplaying others.

Don't even start, unless you want to actually make some valid arguments and start debating like you have some common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Piccy View Post

Points mean nothing to he nor liara, they just spam past anything that remotely kicks their asses, and denounces all others.

So that must mean I also work for Blizzard? If only, man, if only.

Whereas this post, made by you, is carefully worded with solid arguments, right?

Oh, and just for kicks, the post I've quoted above is no better than what you claim I'm doing.

Actually, it's not trolling as all we are doing is debunking all these crazy conspiracy theories, which hold absolutely no water, with real life facts. However using profanity and trying to convince lies as fact, actually incriminates you are one who doesn't understand the MMO champion forum ToS. You like to use the word "troll" too loosely and you really lack the understanding of what it actually means.

I think you should go back and read them. This isn't 4Chan or your local High School forum. Act like someone with some common decency or just leave.
    Last edited by Train Heartnet; 2011-05-21 at 08:30 PM.

'Ass' is profanity, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Train Heartnet View Post
    Actually, it's not trolling as all we are doing is debunking all these crazy conspiracy theories which hold absolutely no water. However using profanity and trying to convince lies as fact, actually incriminates you are one who doesn't understand the MMO champion forum ToS.

I think you should go back and read them. This isn't 4Chan or your local High School forum. Act like someone with some common decency or just leave.
    You aren't debunking or debating a thing. You are mearly posting your opinions as fact, with a bit of personal drama tossed in. Disregarding anything that remotely unseats your postion. you are spamming and now bullying.

meh, /reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Sarcastic View Post
    'Ass' is profanity, lol.
    So when wasn't it? You live under a rock? Are you too stupid to understand the difference in an adult conversation and a childish tit for tat? Never mind, I'll just report your post as well.

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 03:33 PM ----------

You aren't debunking or debating a thing. You are mearly posting your opinions as fact, with a bit of personal drama tossed in. Disregarding anything that remotely unseats your postion. you are spamming and now bullying.

meh, /reported.
    You know false reporting constitutes infractions as well. But go ahead.
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-05-21 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Train Heartnet View Post
    'Ass' is profanity, lol.
    So when wasn't it? You live under a rock? Are you too stupid to understand the difference in an adult conversation and a childish tit for tat? Never mind, I'll just report your post as well.
    you quoted the word ass. reported for profanity. enjoy your ban tough guy. since you have been spam reporting while spamming more spam to overshadow the spam that makes your spam look like spam for about a day now.

hopefully they get rid of your ass. you contribute nothing.
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-05-21 at 08:40 PM.

meh, /reported.
    Why don't you scroll back several pages and actually read them rather than skim through them. You might find learn something.

For the record all you are actually doing is trying to take your tactics and force them upon me, which is rather childish. Your games are pathetic and I would hop the moderation will see through your games as well.

You seriously need to grow up.

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 03:36 PM ----------

you quoted the word ass. reported for profanity. enjoy your ban tough guy. since you have been spam reporting while spamming more spam to overshadow the spam that makes your spam look like spam for about a day now.

hopefully they get rid of your ass. you contribute nothing.
    Quoted, just incase you try to change anything.

Ok, now I've had it. I'm just going to talk to a moderator right now. Keep on trolling though, you're doing fine.