Deleted

To all of you resto druids wanting "something" for pvp...

I just spent half an hour in an arena (Frost DK + D Priest vs Arms warrior + Resto Druid), dealing 7.6 MILLION damage (The warrior only did 3.6 and my priest was oom the entire fight), and that guy, while being desecrated + CoI'd the entire fight (So always in close combat, or close to since I interrupted, AMS'd most of his root or Cyclones), outhealed, while running, with a ridiculously little CD Tree of Life, all of my damage. Needless to say frost DKs are FotM, and I know how to play one.

So yeah. I'm sorry to say, but whatever you guys might want in PvP can sit on it and run in circles trying to chew on your earlobe.

Druid PvP healing is not to be given a CD, whatsoever. If anything, you already have too many of them.

(You PvE players can have all you want, don't jump in saying you still want it, I agree, they can give you 2mil hps I really don't care, as long as it gets tuned DOWN and not UP in pvp)

You're saying that you should have been able to take down 2 players by yourself (your priest was OOM, you said)? And yet somehow it is the DRUID who is OP just because he is able to heal (which is what his job is) and not you who is OP?

Stop playing 2s and most of all learn to hard switch, there is where druids really suffer. For example... a warrior going batshit crazy on your partner then a hard switch with charge+throw down on someone els thats when druids got problems. Kiting(surviving a dps) a single melee in 2s is piss easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Entbark View Post
    You're saying that you should have been able to take down 2 players by yourself (your priest was OOM, you said)? And yet somehow it is the DRUID who is OP just because he is able to heal (which is what his job is) and not you who is OP?
    I had no damage done to me whatsoever other than the root's when it ever landed on me. Please, try harder. Telling me I am OP when all I did was cycle crits over crits on a neverdying druid. I am not asking to be able to solo two players, again, try harder, it was (During the entire fight) Me vs Druid, Warrior vs Priest. Not a single word of your two-liner was accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... you did twice the damage a warrior did and clearly Druids are OP. Makes sense.

Deleted
    lol. l2p issue. As posted - druids are vulnerable to switches. Just running around trying to kill him with 3 stacks of lifebloom up and no offhealing to do and presumably SOME sort of peeling is not "and I know how to play DK".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Stop playing 2s and most of all learn to hard switch, there is where druids really suffer. For example... a warrior going batshit crazy on your partner then a hard switch with charge+throw down on someone els thats when druids got problems. Kiting(surviving a dps) a single melee in 2s is piss easy.
    That would make sense if I was a warrior. I did, however, hardswitch with strang and/or pof on the druid, which was easilly shrugged off by simply popping tree and healing the warrior back to full in matter of seconds. And again, whatever you say is irrelevant, because that implies he managed to kite me, which he didn't. If you cared to read, you'd have seen he was in melee ranged most if not all the time thanks to frost snares being almost as valuable as rogues', if cycled correctly. Therefore, he wasn't kiting me, but getting hit like a truck and shrugging it off.

This thread is about priests going oom all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palilou View Post
    Twas easilly shrugged off by simply popping tree and healing the warrior back to full in matter of seconds.
    Tree of Life has a 3 minute cooldown. Strangulate has a 1 or 2 minute cooldown depending on your spec. Death grip -> HC -> Strangulate -> Fear -> MC -> Loljk

Your priest sucks, l2offensivedispel

That would make sense if I was a warrior. I did, however, hardswitch with strang and/or pof on the druid, which was easilly shrugged off by simply popping tree and healing the warrior back to full in matter of seconds. And again, whatever you say is irrelevant, because that implies he managed to kite me, which he didn't. If you cared to read, you'd have seen he was in melee ranged most if not all the time thanks to frost snares being almost as valuable as rogues', if cycled correctly. Therefore, he wasn't kiting me, but getting hit like a truck and shrugging it off.
    I read what you wrote, I'm just saying that if you want to talk about a resto druids weak sides(because they exist), 2vs2 against 1 melee dps isn't one of them. Also tone down the attitude, no need to act all buttsore.

Deleted
    Umad coz you rolled fotm class only to realise you can't faceroll every single player in the game?

Honestly I think you're doing something wrong and/or your team mate is doing something wrong. What's your highest rating ever? Can you link your armory and say what you were doing on the Druid please? (skills etc)

Also you do realize this is 2s and PvP's generally not balanced for 2v2 as opposed to 3v3?

Please don't attack me for trying to help either. I'm trying to help because I can kill druids fairly easily, especially when the Warrior's bad and not peeling (as you pretty much said), and if you don't want help then I'd suggest not making a topic about druids being so hard to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So... you did twice the damage a warrior did and clearly Druids are OP. Makes sense.
    That Warrior was bad tbh.
    Last edited by xBreak; 2011-05-18 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    Resto druids are actually quite undertuned right now. Obviously you will see them more often than paladins, and they are still "competitive in 2v2" (can't say this with a straight face), but still, they're quite bad. You shouldn't lose to Druid/Warrior as frost DK/priest, either, you can merk a druid so fast if your priest just assists you the tiniest bit.

Like Jackmoves already stated, it's the fast target changes that resto druids have problems with. I have a full pvp epic resto druid and there is no damage I am unable to heal as long as my opponents don't change targets. Our main healing comes from 3 stacks of lifebloom (and the occasional Swiftmend.) If you need to heal a new target really fast, you will be wasting at least 4 global cooldowns, maybe 5 (3x lifebloom, 1, rejuvenation, 1 wild growth), and another if you want to heal them directly (Swiftmend GCD, or Regrowth 1.5k cast). So effectively about 6 GCD's before any significant incoming heal. That's pretty ridiculous.

Needless to say frost DKs are FotM, and I know how to play one.
    If you knew how to play one you would have cced the balls out of the druid and nuked the warrior in 5 seconds..

Quote Originally Posted by Entbark View Post
    so if the dk is op but cant cancel out the druid healing doesnt that make the druid as OP or more OP as the dk? derp

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in all honesty, why would the Resto Druid need to kite the DK in this particular situation?

15+ Year Old Account
    What about the healing done?

I see, you did half of what the Druid did?

Yea. Nerf Resto Druids.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    (Frost DK + D Priest vs Arms warrior + Resto Druid)
    = 2v2

your asking for a 45min match when you play dps/healer in 2s.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.