Page 1 of 2
LastLast

best one x one pvp melee class

I know the game isn't balanced like that but i was just wondering which melee class has the best tools to get by on pvp on its own, particularly one on one scenarios.

Blood DKs barely die 1v1?

Deleted
    rogue .....

DK most likely

blood dk is only good as far as someone stays in DS range. if you can control that his pretty harmless, as far as i understand...
    rogue might be it, though.
    any thoughts on warriors?

If you don't want an overpowered class that's still really good and REALLY fun to play I'd go with sub rogue, unholy death knight (since frost is OP atm) or arms warrior (I guess they're OP too). Basically go rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

In before anyone mentions Frost DK's and how "OP" they are.
    Which of course is technically wrong, since they aren't melee only

So... I'd say warriors with massive burst, or rogues with loads of control AND burst.

Edit: damnit! Flaks beat me to it!
    Last edited by Flexxtar; 2011-05-18 at 07:35 PM.

Deleted
    Rogue, one of the highest skill-caps in the game even though they have been getting dumbed down as of recently. Warriors do well too, as do DKs, just depends if you want to blow something up right there as a frost DK or actually skill them out regardless of class as a rogue.

I'm an old rogue player, it's still my main toon and we really got it all. Borderline OP almost in some situations imo, don't tell blizzard though. Only class I can say I struggle against 1vs1 is a really, really well played hunter, they rape my face, untouchable demi gods. A well played frost mage is a tough cookie to.

Deleted
    Fury warriors, if they know how to play they can beat any melee class easely

Deleted
    I feel that rogues are the best meele class when it comes to one v one. They have allot of control, a potent selfheal and great damage potential,

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DKs and Protection Warriors come to mind, Arms Warriors have some nice tricks too.

Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    blood dk is only good as far as someone stays in DS range. if you can control that his pretty harmless, as far as i understand...
    rogue might be it, though.
    any thoughts on warriors?
    All three specs can work, your best bet is Arms or Protection.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Equip a melee dagger in a mages paws - and he'll still kick your ass 1v1.

Frost dk: Hits harder than warriors, selfheal like blood, control like a rogue, and theres really no counters in 1v1 that I can think of off the top of my head besides maybe sub rogue or enchance shammy if they are really good.

rogue /frost dk

end thread, noone is even close to them. Frost dk's come out on top cus they beat rogues too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frost DK.

Other then that? Unholy or Blood DK.

Other then that? Probably Rogue or Feral Druid.

Sub rogue > DK > Arms warrior. Idk where to put Feral tbh...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Sub rogue > DK > Arms warrior. Idk where to put Feral tbh...
    Exactly behind those 3, because you ran out of other viable options.

Deleted
    Rogues for sure,if u can play very very good with this toon no one can beat u, they got everything,CC,selfhealing,stuns and masive Dmg

If it's vs other melee then feral druid will beat everything other than blood dk.

1v1 against melee is something they're actually useful for.