Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Meh what a shame,

in the clips people link the'res still alot of Yo bitch i'm rich stuff.
    Some music is pretty okey tho
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Not really my favorite songs, some might be, but I just wanted to post 1 song from some of my favorite artists.

(he's not always so sad)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster View Post
    Something that means something lyrically? Here's a beast :P
    Mariah and Nick pretty much shut up after that. Ruin Eminem's career Nick? Bold but baseless threat.
    .. not sure if serious...

Anyway:

The whole Underscore album was flawless.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by helma View Post
    Meh what a shame,

in the clips people link the'res still alot of Yo bitch i'm rich stuff.
    Some music is pretty okey tho

Taken care of.

10+ Year Old Account

"I'm Mexican. What an amazing race I get to be."
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Yea and Wu-tang clan totally is..Mate. The Chemical Brothers are often describe as Trip-hop which is a fusion of hip hop and electronica.
    yeah.............Wu-tang is definitely hip-hop and chemical bros. is definitely not. Glad to clear that up. What do you even listen to?

OT: Im a fan of lyricists so my list goes like this.....Talib Kweli, Mos Def, MF Doom, Nas, RZA(yes i said Rza, see Twelve Jewelz), Rakim, Kool G Rap, Big Pun, Black Thought, Camp Lo, Eminem, OutKast, Atmosphere, Gza, and many others that im having a hard time remembering. The only problem I have with Hip-Hop is the lack of new artists. Of course some ppl start spouting off some bullshit about how I underestimate Lil Wayne or whatnot, but Im still on the lookout for some new shit to bump. Im gonna look up some of the above posts stuff, as Ive heard of some of them (Immortal Technique) but have not had enough of it to really know.
    Last edited by Jeffv426; 2011-08-07 at 08:51 AM.

Underestimate Lil Wayne? Rest assured, you're not doing that. Tha Carter II was actually a good album, but he's so high on cough syrup now that I doubt anything he does will even come close to listenable. If you want good relatively unknown hip-hop released recently:

It seems like everything CunninLynguists and crew do is great. Their music is pretty damned unassuming, which I love. They're not really into talking about how awesome they are.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2011-08-07 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffv426 View Post
    OT: Im a fan of lyricists so my list goes like this.....Talib Kweli, Mos Def, MF Doom, Nas, RZA(yes i said Rza, see Twelve Jewelz), Rakim, Kool G Rap, Big Pun, Black Thought, Camp Lo, Eminem, OutKast, Atmosphere, Gza, and many others that im having a hard time remembering. The only problem I have with Hip-Hop is the lack of new artists. Of course some ppl start spouting off some bullshit about how I underestimate Lil Wayne or whatnot, but Im still on the lookout for some new shit to bump. Im gonna look up some of the above posts stuff, as Ive heard of some of them (Immortal Technique) but have not had enough of it to really know.
    If you like Atmosphere listen to some of the other people that work with The Rhyme Sayers, and listen to some of the bands in my post, Kero One might not be right for you, but you should like all the other bands I posted. Doomtree, Cecil Otter, Atmosphere, POS. Eyedea, Brother Ali, Sims, Dessa, Grieves, Sage Francis...they're all very similar artists

10+ Year Old Account
    Wu tang (esp. deck)
    swollen members
    hyro da hero
    tech9's newest album was good, never listened to him before.

Quote Originally Posted by Reorx View Post
    tech9's newest album was good, never listened to him before.
    There's a couple really good songs on that CD, but his older stuff is way better.

Oddfuture isn't " Real Hip-hop " just btw

WAIT-A hip hop thread that DOESNT involve wiz khalifa and lil wayne? HELL YEAH
    My top 5 are(in no order)

1.The Fugees, "The Beast"
    2.Wu-Tang Clan, "Method Man"
    3.Snoop Dogg(old snoop) "Vapors"
    4.Dr. Dre(old Dre) "Been there, Done That"
    5.A Tribe Called Quest "Award Tour"

So far I've seen a lot of good ones put in!

Deleted
    my favorite rap / hiphop songs:
    Gangstahhh

Quote Originally Posted by sagan-man View Post
    Recovery is possibly his worst album ever
    I agree times 1million I love old em and even some of his lesser known/non album stuff but recovery was just Em trying to sing about love after an album about killing fetuses

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7-i-D_0VIo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uSXPxdukpA

i really suggest listening to these tracks, as i find them to be incredible, death and destiny for the fantastic atmosphere and text and To all of my friends because no track says summer better

i know thousands of other great tracks, but these two are some you must hear

Black Eyed Peas before that fergie bitch ruined them.

ill post more later, got lots of good stuff for all the hip hop heads out there
    Last edited by mista dabolina; 2011-08-11 at 10:31 PM.
    Frostybuds - 85 Undead Mage - Kalecgos
    Róòr - 85 Goblin Death Knight - Kalecgos
    Dankovich - 85 Troll Priest - Kalecgos