New WSG graveyards. Really!!! Really!!!!!!

Im sorry, but what the FUCK are these new GY's in WSG suppose to be for?
    To make it easier to farm spawning players? So you can have the enemy team stay out of reach while you get AoE'd down by ranged?

I can not believe the colossal stupidity Blizz has displayed yet again when it comes to pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Flag Carriers can not stand on it and have reinforcements res around them constantly.

When Blizzard mentioned they'd remove GY Camping, no one expected them to have a slightly different definition from the actual player base.

Dear God please tell me you are kidding me

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. And you can call me Duilliath, but I do understand God is shorter.

This was mostly done because of RBGs with 4 Healers sitting on a Tank on the GY. Can't kill the tank, can't kill the healers as they respawn there anyway. It's annoying as hell, but that's why.

these new graveyards can still be camped sadly. and on top of that u cant run to your flag room from the gy u have to go all the way around.
    ggg

Deleted
    if they wanted to prevent the flag carrier from standing in the respawn, why not make the GY higher?
    no camping, from either sides. a couple of changes to the form and lame-o ranged can't just stand there and be asshole by shooting stuff down.
    + steps, to prevent falling dmg...

Everyone that was QQing about this stopped.
    I think they figured out it's only a good thing.

You were late to the party.
    And late on figuring this out.

Why are you so far behind?

should have been a higher ground not attached to the base so that way you can't run back to a grave once you leave it and you get ported off after 15 seconds of being on it. Otherwise you'd have life grip abuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    instead of making a debuff to reduce heals gotten by a flag carrier by a -% they just kept damage debuff and add this stupid change... all in the name of rbgs..

The GY should have been higher if anything, and not lower. In theory, it's our own base ffs, why the hell can't we reach it sooner than the enemy? Plus, now GY can be farmed from above and below, while above being inaccessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    if they wanted to prevent the flag carrier from standing in the respawn, why not make the GY higher?
    no camping, from either sides. a couple of changes to the form and lame-o ranged can't just stand there and be asshole by shooting stuff down.
    Because that would make sense and be a proper change...

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Nope. And you can call me Duilliath, but I do understand God is shorter.
    Well played, sir.

@ OP: graveyards are in new places. Deal with it, cuz it ain't changing.

This is exactly what I imagined when I read it in the patch notes before 4.1.

When I saw what they did I was mind boggled.

And FALL DAMAGE? Lol. They can easily put buffs on people that removes fall damage for ~so and so seconds, the fact that Eye of the Storm doesn't have this and WSG never has just makes me believe it was intended that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healers could have stood on the Graveyard, out of reach from nearly anyone and healed their Flag Carrier when they ressed there. In fact, there is/was a similar problem in Twin Peaks.

This is how it should have been done:

Starting with how WSG originally was: Raise they GY up so you cant jump up to it, steps going down to prevent fall damage, while in the GY or near the gy in a spot where enemy cant reach you, including melee, you get a 2 min debuff when it reaches zero you are kicked with a 30 min debuff (or so) preventing you from going into BG.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!!?!? The purpose of "Design" is to improve, not make worse. And they have now made it easier for people to farm spawning players, and thats WORSE! So someone refute that!
    Last edited by Unferth; 2011-05-18 at 10:48 PM.

This thread needs to be deleted because of your stupidity. The Main reason for GY change was not camping. It was the amt of time it took to get to GY to your FR. Now you have to take the long way. don