Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Can someone explain why? (Avenging Wrath)

Why does every talent tree have 'must get' talents to reduce avenging wraths cd by 1 minute...?

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not?:}
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I asked blizz before, but the thread was deleted. Still not sure, because by the time you get AW... you can have the talents that reduce the CD, and every spec always takes those talents, so it's not even a trade off. Just a silly littly thing I guess.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Cause instead of them having to come up with something rather unique it allots them an easy way out. Nobody in their right mind would pass on it, and it's obviously intended to be taken, so why not just cut the BS and make it base CD of 2 min? Then you can throw in an actual unique and beneficial affect for each tree on top of what it already does

15+ Year Old Account
    its to make us think we get something out of our talents and if they made it baseline they would have to create something new.
    You know how bad they are at that, right?

Blizz fucked up badly with Paladins in Cata.
    They tried to do this whole balancing thing, and they fell flat on their faces like idiots.

I honestly believe Ghostcrawler needs to be fired, and they need to bring in new blood. GC fucked up paladins, handed the game to mages and warriors on a silver plate. He is also in charge of professions, and he fucked them up too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...obviously you need to be a certain level to have enough points to put them into the AW talent...so maybe it is a thing for lowbies using it in low-level BGs or something. But, at the same time, it is pointless.

Edit: Sounded weird
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Seal of the Martyr View Post
    I wouldnt mind Ret getting cd reduction for Herp of Ancient Derp, to be honest.
    It is a cool spell infact, especially after a few tweaks, it started to act like it has at least half a brain.
    you mean it acted like 80% of ret paladins that play this game?
    This user has been banned.

Deleted
    The would have to invent something new
    Last edited by mmoc2359d021de; 2011-05-19 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmchomerun View Post
    Well...obviously you need to be a certain level to have enough points to put them into the AW talent...so maybe it is a thing for lowbies using it in low-level BGs or something. But, at the same time, it is pointless.

Edit: Sounded weird
    Nah, I'm very sure that this isn't it, because so far low level balance simply doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamael View Post
    The would have to invent something new
    Both prot and holy have 2 min CD too

And a few posts above mmo_lol posted a link to another post about this

Deleted
    it would make so much sence to have this talent do different things for different tree's
    holy change 20% damadge 20% healing done intp pure 30% healing done
    Prot change 20% damadge 20% healing done into 20% damadge 20% Healing TAKEN
    Ret change 20% damadge 20% healing done into 20% damadge and each hammer of wrath cast reduces the CD on GoaK by 5 secs which would reduce goak cd bu 30~ secs depending on dp procs during your aw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    Blizz fucked up badly with Paladins in Cata.
    They tried to do this whole balancing thing, and they fell flat on their faces like idiots.

I honestly believe Ghostcrawler needs to be fired, and they need to bring in new blood. GC fucked up paladins, handed the game to mages and warriors on a silver plate. He is also in charge of professions, and he fucked them up too.
    The fuck are you talking about? Paladins are awesome. Holy paladin with AE heals now. Prot Pala, is no longer LOL AD! Retri is no longer spam everything that's off CD. Holy power is brilliant idea. I like the new paladins alot better than the old ones. You now have a choice, heal yourself with WoG, or hope a healer save you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Retri is no longer spam everything that's off CD. Holy power is brilliant idea. .
    You're right, it's way better now. Spam crusader strike whenever it's up, Inq/TV when at 3 HP. It's way harder now.
    /sarcasm
    War is peace Freedom is slavery Ignorance is strength

Deleted
    easy way to create unique talents for each spec.

Baseline: 2min CD 20% dmg and 20% more Heal
    Holy: 20% more heal 20% haste (think of priests 20% haste 20% lower mana costs)
    Ret: 20% dmg 20% crit.
    Prot: 20% dmg 20% more aggro

just fast thinking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekronox View Post
    easy way to create unique talents for each spec.

Baseline: 2min CD 20% dmg and 20% more Heal
    Holy: 20% more heal 20% haste (think of priests 20% haste 20% lower mana costs)
    Ret: 20% dmg 20% crit.
    Prot: 20% dmg 20% more aggro

just fast thinking
    might as well create 3 new classes then, if every spell is going to do something different.