Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I assume "Strength to Parry Conversion" is a placeholder name, haha. Although there is a sort of refreshing honesty in naming it that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    well, I use LHW very, VERY rarely in PvE right now already, GHW with tidal waves up is just too good compared to LHW with bigger critchance and outside of that, I rarely see situations where nonhasted GHW caused a death over LHW, usually people just stand in bad stuff, maybe for situational tank healing with huge spike dmg?. That said, nerfing it by 20% should come with alteast 5-10% manacost reduction.
    Pve Shaman should not spam their fast heal in pve so in terms of pve this change dont affect them that much. Shaman with their mastery have one op fast heal. Druids fast heal is 12k Crit with mastery on and cost more then HT so they don't spam it in pve. Shamans fast heal do way more and with their mastery can do stupid numbers. good change for pve and pvp balance.

And btw shaman is in good spot now. Don't bring that talk about worst healers you had a few patchs ago.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe someone tried to data mine the drake so not sure if this is the actual version of it but it is a ''Twlight drake'' with armor so here you go

Wow, seems the mage set is a direct upgrade from T11; from the secondary stats right down to the gem sockets and gem socket bonuses lol.

Is it just me or do the Direbrew trinkets look like they're missing On-Use effects?

Quote Originally Posted by rochedo View Post
    Pve Shaman should not spam their fast heal in pve so in terms of pve this change dont affect them that much. Shaman with their mastery have one op fast heal. Druids fast heal is 12k Crit with mastery on and cost more then HT so they don't spam it in pve. Shamans fast heal do way more and with their mastery can do stupid numbers. good change for pve and pvp balance.

And btw shaman is in good spot now. Don't bring that talk about worst healers you had a few patchs ago.
    Well, my comment got blown out of proportion. Never said anything about spamming HS in PvE. It has its moments, especially in 10man hardmodes. I also never said anything about them horrible, I just said they're arguably the worst in PvE, which is true.... meaning nerfs to that side of things doesn't help us (plus mana tide nerf in 4.2). But as usual, it's nerfed because of PvP. Oh well, could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Is it just me or do the Direbrew trinkets look like they're missing On-Use effects?
    Data mined. PTR.
    Last edited by tusker; 2011-05-19 at 03:54 AM.

Nice, holy shield unnerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jang View Post
    Wow, seems the mage set is a direct upgrade from T11; from the secondary stats right down to the gem sockets and gem socket bonuses lol.
    both caster shaman sets, too, stats are hopefully just placeholders, because that would be pretty boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I believe someone tried to data mine the drake so not sure if this is the actual version of it but it is a ''Twlight drake'' with armor so here you go
    Wow, even if they finish putting the armor on that thing, its going to be the ugliest gladiator mount. They really need to come up with a better idea than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn at the stats on Heroic Sulfuras.

I'm gonna dehydrate from the amount of drooling here.

Anyone else stop looking at the actual stats of new items and more excited about how it looks?

Would love to know if we are getting more engi helms. seems like a waste to create Cog gems and only use them for 1 tier

OMG Heroic Sulfuras...4388 top end...must have lol

Not entirely sure how I feel about the 4 piece change. Arcane missiles on the move would've been great. But if the 4 piece makes AP decrease the mana cost by 10% oofta that's a nice 20% swing, would definitely help inflate cd use damage .

Nice to see they changed Holy shield back to its old form. Also nice to see they reverted some of the Oblit nerfs, and nerfed HB and NS a bit, which most Frost pvp DKs said was the main thing that made Frost so strong.

Not sure how much the change to Seals of Command will help Ret aoe, been awhile since I changed my Ret spec to pvp. But it is an attempt to help, that's always nice to see

Sees Tankard O' Terror is now 2 hander and is trying to imagine how you wield a giant mug and what it will look like.

"Holy Shield now increases the amount your shield blocks by an additional 10% instead of increasing your chance to block by 5%"
    i guess crying like a baby works since they reverted the change, sigh.. moaning sods, no wonder the palys classcolor is PINK..

Quote Originally Posted by Jang View Post
    at first view, it looks like we may find it hard to get hit capped again as well...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    <33333333!!! the holy pally changes.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    True. Seems like stopwatch will have a spellpower proc and the pickled egg a haste proc (on healing spells only). That only leaves the Chromium Coaster which will most likely again have a chance on critical strikes to increase ap. I wish they had instead created seperate agi+str trinkets.