Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Decreases the cooldown of your Crusader Strike and Divine Storm abilities by 1.5 sec, and allows haste effects to reduce the cooldown of your Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings.

(Since with 3 sec CS, you wouldn't want to chain AW and Zealotry anymore, and haste reducing the cd of optional supplementary abilities instead of our core rotational ability would make more sense and be less punishing because haste isn't the stat we are stacking.)
    Last edited by Vuagnon; 2011-05-19 at 10:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret's are recieving a slight buff in 4.2 in both Survivability and Damage.

I recall seeing that Selfless healer will reduce the CD of WoG by 5 secs per talent max 10 sec reduction.
    10 secs on WoG would be a major help.

Also in today's patch notes Seals of Command has been buff'd so Seal of the Righteous will damage ALL enemies in melee range... The only issue this gives is the fact that CS will attack all in Melee Range and DS will be useless due to it sharing the same CD timer... (If they made them have a seperate CD this wouldn't be a problem but that won't happen... (Although it would be nice to have DS in our rotation fully again))

Also talk of Sanctity of Battle giving a 1.5 sec reduction to CS + DS would give me a sub 3 sec CD on CS...
    This would only cause people to QQ more then we'd get nerf'd again.

I think as some one else said it would be better to tweek Sanctity to make it give us a lower haste cap.

@ Frozynn a 4 sec CD on CS is achievable now due to gear... Think am running at a 4.28 sec CD. Would like it lower but with Mastery and Crit better than Haste atm i like TV procing about 8 times in a row so i can spam 1 button with the occasional Exo / Judge etc to mix things up.
    Last edited by Zatski; 2011-05-19 at 11:12 AM. Reason: To tired and forgot SoR was a Seal not an attack... lol

3sec cs strike cooldown would be incredibly boring, i rather have an increased chance for AoW or Dp to prooc so we have some more fillers
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatski View Post
    Also in today's patch notes Seals of Command has been buff'd so Seal of the Righteous will damage ALL enemies in melee range... The only issue this gives is the fact that CS will attack all in Melee Range and DS will be useless due to it sharing the same CD timer... (If they made them have a seperate CD this wouldn't be a problem but that won't happen... (Although it would be nice to have DS in our rotation fully again))
    wrong, DS procs mastery and duno about you but with my mastery it will do more damadge than a cs+seal would on those targets.
    stil worth switching seal thought as all melle hits + tv will proc seal and so aoe.

Quote Originally Posted by DonTirri View Post
    They won't remove Sanctity if Battle or put Cs at 3 seconds because that would make Haste a completely useless stat to us (moreso than now) and it's obvious they want every stat to matter for DPS (look at how they redesigned our mastery when it was obvious we were avoiding it like plague)
    Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    CS should be a 3 second cooldown baseline and Sanctity of Battle Should make using Crusader Strike for Ret feel like a reward and not mandatory. Ala you gain 20% haste every time you use crusader strike for the next 5 seconds. This way your rewarded for constantly using CS (since Holy power is covered by RNG) that stacks incredibly well with censures haste based procc system.
    From another thread.

There haste is still a great stat for ret because of Censure and Auto attacks(where 50% of our damage comes from) While making CS 3 second baseline and giving us actual fluidity in a rotation.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmo_lol View Post
    Sanctity of Battle should just be redesigned.. :/
    I agree.
    I'd also like to see our DPS being more consistent instead of us being so reliant on CDs (Zealotry/AW/GotAK/Trinkets/Pre-pot/Pots) to do competitive DPS.
    Like doing 40k+ DPS at the start of fights is cool, but somehow ending up on #4 to #6 on DPS at the end of fights is not cool.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    Ret's throughput is fine, the best kind of buff would be to make it not play quite so awkwardly.
    ^^
    Less clunk more funk

Im actually very happy with ret dps in PVE at the moment imo we are right where we should be. A little less clunkier rotation would be nice but giving cs a 3 second cd would also have to hit cs with a dmg nerf to balance it and i like big numbers lol. With the selfless healer change the only things i would like to see are long arm of the law being turned into a holy charge(warrior charge but for pallys!) and a 15 or 20 second reduction on the cd of repentence.