Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What he has seems more like a fetish than a disability.
    He's fully aware of how to act in public. He'll even put on clothes and mental capacity to go shopping for things he needs. So he has the capacity to act like a fully functional adult in a job where he interacts with the public. He only indulges in baby mode in the privacy of his own home. Sounds a lot like many other's with fetishes. They do not receive government sponsorship for their hobbies and neither should he.

I could care less about what he does in his spare time, he just needs to learn to do it on his dime. Not our's.

Quote Originally Posted by Starskee View Post
    I wonder if he has a Facebook so I can blast him there...

Edit: I THINK that I located his Facebook, but not going to link it in case I'm wrong. But trust me, if I am wrong, having the name Stanley Thornton and living in California guarantees that you will weigh over 300 pounds. Also if it is the same guy, he can also be found somewhere in WoW. /shudder
    I completely disagree with what this "adult baby" is doing, but it's comments like this that make me pity the future of humanity. "Hey, I don't agree with someone, I better go out of my way to be as rude and immature as possible!" the guys choosing to be infamous, get over it.

It's completely fucking hilarious the depths people will go just so they don't have to work for their money.

Quote Originally Posted by beanburrito View Post
    Sorry but I don't buy that this man has a reasonable disability. He CAN work just like someone with Aspergers can work. I believe he's just an incredibly immature individual who's been coddled for so long that he feels like the world revolves around him. Doesn't mean he can't change (seek some help?) and become productive.
    Actually folks with Aspergers chose to work, they don't have to. There has been a push to keep Aspergers classified in the way it is so folks can maintain the option of dissablity if they need it, the community of folks who have it don't see it like the medical community so it gets conflicting.

The fetish is the spotlight in your face but there is some srs issues behind it that guy has and I bet you it's worthy of disablity.

Edit: Can you imagine where we would be in the US if homosexuality was still classified as a mental disorder? Imagine the abuse of the system then? ^_^
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I completely disagree with what this "adult baby" is doing, but it's comments like this that make me pity the future of humanity. "Hey, I don't agree with someone, I better go out of my way to be as rude and immature as possible!" the guys choosing to be infamous, get over it.
    Did I hurt your feelings? Sorry, here's a ba-ba for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if hes in one of the top WoW guilds...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    He plays WoW. I'm not joking.

go to the guys webpage and read his bio. had a very very awful childhood and its extremely hard for me to judge anyone who had to endure circumstances like that.

Quote Originally Posted by qw4 View Post
    He plays WoW. I'm not joking.
    I BET hes a community manager or official forum mod.. that would explain soooo much.

Edit: then agian the image of a ton of guys in diapers QQing about the new Real ID change makes me ^_________________________________________^
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2011-05-19 at 06:52 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    You are our hat. Your point is invalid.
    Sorry but I think it's wrong to collect tax payer money for something so stupid and I am Canadian too. If anyone did this in our country, I'd be pissed off too. Anyone with enough rationality and intelligence to wear normal street clothes when they leave the house is not a 29 year old baby by any stretch. Anyone who has the capacity to threaten suicide with zero remorse over doing it just because you took money away from him that he doesn't deserve, shows that his mental capacity is quite capable of being functional in some form of society, even if it is one of people with a lower IQ then the average human being. He isn't even close to being what I would call mentally challenged, I have known mentally challenged people of varying capacities and some are to the point where they are hardly much more then functional and others are more like you and me with a couple of issues that you wouldn't really notice just by looking at them. I know a guy from high school who is considered mentally challenged but he is a bright guy and knows one thing better then anyone else I know and that's hockey. He can converse rather well and clearly has enough smarts to be borderline mentally challenged and not.

I kind of find it disgusting that this dude is smart enough to know better and can threaten to take his own life, if you don't think he has an IQ higher then that of most mentally handicapped people to the point where he is clearly functional in his own personal life and can actually do some things for himself, and yet you think he should be leeching off the tax payers (and remember it's your money after all), there is something wrong with you. I believe in morals to some extent and it's something that guy lacks, anyone who threatens to kill themselves over taking money from tax payers when he could probably handle a simple job (I have seen guys who push shopping carts at stores who can't communicate as well as him) has no morality and doesn't deserve the money he gets. Let him kill himself, if he is that selfish then he doesn't deserve tax money.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Edit: then agian the image of a ton of guys in diapers QQing about the new Real ID change makes me ^_________________________________________^
    I think of him sitting in BGs, raging at everyone all while crapping his man baby diaper, I'm easily amused.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually read the story. It turns out he collects disability for a heart condition.

You jackasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I think of him sitting in BGs, raging at everyone all while crapping his man baby diaper, I'm easily amused.
    This made my night! It's sad but i'm sure it happens LOL!!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by awake283 View Post
    go to the guys webpage and read his bio. had a very very awful childhood and its extremely hard for me to judge anyone who had to endure circumstances like that.
    If his mother wrote it, I'd take it with a grain of salt. If he wrote it, then it shows he is nothing more then a fraud stealing from the system. Sorry but if you can type out a biography of your own childhood, you are smarter then most mentally challenged teenagers and adults who still have the mental capacity of a 2 year old and can hardly speak, let alone type.

Quote Originally Posted by qw4 View Post
    I actually read the story. It turns out he collects disability for a heart condition.

You jackasses.
    feel like a jackass? * raises hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I wonder if hes in one of the top WoW guilds...
    <Rubber Baby-Buggy Bumbers>

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prankstar View Post
    Yeah, and that's the one I just read. He doesn't collect disability for acting like a baby. This story is a let down.

I bet he plays a gnome, class? I don't know, hrm.. something to ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by awake283 View Post
    I'll be happy to judge in your stead. People with worse family life and backgrounds are working, making their own money, contributing to society. This guy is taking advantage of the system, clear cut.

I mean, the guy can build his own crib with tools, out of character.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2011-05-19 at 07:02 AM.