New Recipes on the PTR?

The front page suggests that there are new recipes for various professions coming in 4.2 and they're currently available on the PTR. Is there a place I can go to view those recipes? I've looked around on the forums and patch notes and have been unable to find it, so if it's listed somewhere and I'm just missing it I apologize.

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know where you get the new recipes?

Will it be boss drops, or rep rewards? Ulduar and ICC are good examples of each method.

I'm just personally not really interested in the new Hyjal daily zone so if I don't have to go there, I'll be happy. If you end up getting the patterns there I will rage inside.

Deleted
    ptr.wowhead.com/skill=164#recipes:0-16+1

This is for Blacksmithing....for all the other proffesions the same method: ptr.wowhead.com ,look for the profession and set a skill level order to see new items first.

And no,source of the recipe it is not known yet but since Blizzard is specially interested in the new daily zone I woul put my eggs on that Basket if I needed to make an hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    ptr.wowhead.com/skill=164#recipes:0-16+1

This is for Blacksmithing....for all the other proffesions the same method: ptr.wowhead.com ,look for the profession and set a skill level order to see new items first.

And no,source of the recipe it is not known yet but since Blizzard is specially interested in the new daily zone I woul put my eggs on that Basket if I needed to make an hypothesis.
    Perfect, exactly what I was looking for; thank you very much .

wow many that requires truegold - you gonna stack some of these before 4.2?

apart from all those blacksmithing weaps
    the only other interesting one is the engineering agi gun

Extreme-Impact Hole Puncher

plus, the itemlevels are only 365 for the crafted items and it appears that the non-heroic items are 378...so if you have to run an instance and kill a boss to make a 365 item...that doesn't make sense.

like the above poster said, they are probably rewards from doing dailies or possibly even just learned from your profession trainer as starter gear for the next tier of raids.

i'm still interested to see if that blacksmithing 2h sword is still bop. i may just start buying up the truegold so i can make that thing right now...and also tanking heroics like a madman to get the orbs so i can rake in the gold when selling said items.

or just selling my 40 stacks of pyrite when 4.2 goes live.

they've been on the ptr for a few weeks now

you get them from trainers
    (pvp items)