10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Sony's Welcome back Programe offer

Since sony has gotten their network online, Sony is offering the following for their Welcome back programe:
    http://au.playstation.com/home/news/...ack-Programme/

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe reveals details of Welcome Back programme for PlayStation Network users.

Now that Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has started restoring certain PSN services, SCEE is pleased to confirm what is being offered as part of the Welcome Back programme.

Once PlayStation Store is back online, all PlayStation Network users will be able to access the following in those countries with access to PlayStation Store*:

1. Two PlayStation 3 games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet
    InFamous*
    WipEout HD/Fury
    Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
    Dead Nation*

2. For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet PSP
    ModNation Racers PSP
    Pursuit Force
    Killzone Liberation

3. 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*

4. Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.

5. Existing Q Music Unlimited subscribers will be given 30 days free subscription.

6. In addition, we are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.

You will be able to access this content once PlayStation Store comes back online and we are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible.

Please contact us at au.playstation.com/psnoutage should you have any additional questions. For more information about the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services intrusion and restoration, keep an eye on PlayStation.Blog at blog.au.playstation.com, twitter.com/PlayStationEU and au.playstation.com for the latest updates.

* For eligibility for the welcome back programme consumers must be an account holder on 20 April 2011.
    * Specific details about these offers and eligibility requirements will be posted as the services go live.
    * All existing PSN registrants have 30 days from when the welcome back programme goes live to redeem their content.
    * Access to the 30 days free PS Plus subscription is only available for those countries where PS Plus is offered.
    * You will have access to the PS Plus content planned for May for 30 days.
    * Access to the free games and exclusive features finishes at the end of the 30-day subscription period. Anything you buy with exclusive discounts, dynamic themes and premium avatars are yours to keep forever.
    * For Germany, InFamous and Dead Nation will be replaced with Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings in the selection of PS3 games.
    * For Germany, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation will be replaced with JUNGLE PARTY and Everybody's Golf 2 in the selection of PSP games.
    * Killzone Liberation will not offer online gameplay functionality
    Last edited by Romire; 2011-05-19 at 09:18 AM.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow so its actually going to be big games they are giving out. Kind of disappointed actually. I don't really like buying download only games but I was interested to try some if they were free. I guess I will be getting Dead Nation. Is WipeOut a DL only game or is there a disk version out there?

Deleted
    They recently had a leak in the password changing system only justafter bringing PSN back online. They need a new crew there.

* For Germany, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation will be replaced with JUNGLE PARTY and Everybody's Golf 2 in the selection of PSP games.

hahaha poor Germans :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the PSP PSN account different then the PS3 one? I never connected directly to PSN from my PSP and always downloaded stuff onto my PS3 first and then sent it to my PSP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Is the PSP PSN account different then the PS3 one? I never connected directly to PSN from my PSP and always downloaded stuff onto my PS3 first and then sent it to my PSP.
    Your PSP has a Infrared device or wireless that can connect to the PS3 to recive the file

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 09:15 AM ----------

Oh wow so its actually going to be big games they are giving out. Kind of disappointed actually. I don't really like buying download only games but I was interested to try some if they were free. I guess I will be getting Dead Nation. Is WipeOut a DL only game or is there a disk version out there?
    Is a downloadable game for your console

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    They recently had a leak in the password changing system only justafter bringing PSN back online. They need a new crew there.
    Not a leak, its an exploit. Its being fixed. There are no actual hack involve. Retard news center just like their clicks.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...reset-process/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Your PSP has a Infrared device or wireless that can connect to the PS3 to recive the file[COLOR="red"]
    What I mean is does the PSP have a seperate account then the PS3? I see for the PSP game offers it says "For those with PSP accounts". Is that referring to a separate account for your PSP system? I have never directly used a wireless connection to connect to PSN with my PSP and have always downloaded the content onto my PS3 first and then transferred it with a USB cable on to my PSP.

Deleted
    That's actually really good. Going to grab 2 of those games myself though. Silly question inc, whats the benifits of Playstation Plus? I've never looked into that before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    That's actually really good. Going to grab 2 of those games myself though. Silly question inc, whats the benifits of Playstation Plus? I've never looked into that before.
    http://au.playstation.com/playstationplus/ - your answer lies here

Games: enjoy loads of PlayStation Network games, minis and PS one classics plus premium avatars and dynamic themes, all worth at least $340* a year. You'll also get exclusive PlayStation Store discounts and early access to demos and beta trials. Content is updated every month on PlayStation Store, so there will always be something new to enjoy.
    Full Game Trial: try before you buy with a one-hour trial of selected PlayStation Network titles and Blu-ray Disc releases.
    Automatic Download: receive the latest PS3 system software updates, all your game updates and even game demos without lifting a finger.
    New Feature - Online storage for game saves: effortlessly store up to 150MB of game save back up data and access it on other PlayStation 3 systems. Please read the full details of this feature at au.playstation.com.
    You can purchase either a 90-day membership for AUD$20.95 or a one-year membership for AUD$69.95.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 09:39 AM ----------

What I mean is does the PSP have a seperate account then the PS3? I see for the PSP game offers it says "For those with PSP accounts". Is that referring to a separate account for your PSP system? I have never directly used a wireless connection to connect to PSN with my PSP and have always downloaded the content onto my PS3 first and then transferred it with a USB cable on to my PSP.
    Ahh, yes its a sep account that you can set up via the PSN

Deleted
    So what games are people picking from the list?

LittleBigPlanet
    InFamous*
    WipEout HD/Fury
    Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
    Dead Nation*
    I think I'm going to pick up Ratchet & Clank + Infamous. Never really looked into Little Big Planet, but the others don't appeal that much, Wipeout is too old for me now.

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty is new to the list.

It still sucks they are giving away games that people already own, beat, or are not interested in. Would have been sexy for them to give us store credit or a copy of Socom 4! lol Oh well!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty is new to the list.

It still sucks they are giving away games that people already own, beat, or are not interested in. Would have been sexy for them to give us store credit or a copy of Socom 4! lol Oh well!
    Old games are better than no games though. Nobody gives brand new stuff away from free.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already have R&C, Infamous and LBP on disk so il be getting Dead Nation and WipeOut. Was actually hoping that the games would me more PSN exclusives. But at least they are not going the cheap route and giving Minis away. I dont think il be able to get any of the PSP games since I never set up a PSP account but I don't care to much because unless im mistaken all of those games listed came out on UMD format.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-05-19 at 09:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    my Sony Online Entertainment Account was supposedly hacked too
    the payment data stored in it from back in the days with Star Wars Galaxies may be compromised, got no information from sony on it
    i dont own a ps3

so screw this offer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashydan View Post
    my Sony Online Entertainment Account was supposedly hacked too
    the payment data stored in it from back in the days with Star Wars Galaxies may be compromised, got no information from sony on it
    i dont own a ps3

so screw this offer
    I believe Sony does have a offer for all of its SOE games like free game time and in game items.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Sony does have a offer for all of its SOE games like free game time and in game items.
    The usually do