Weeklies and leveling dungeons

I recently noticed that while leveling and using the LFD tool you get the "You can receive this reward X times this week" message and was wondering if using these times would eat up the weeklies for lvl 85?
    I hope they wont as the rewards using the weekly leveling and the one reward you get after the 7 times are used are the same, and not worth using the weekly limit" but I wouldn't be surprised if the system was just set up that way.
    Does anyone know if it would be better to que for specific dungeons instead during the week you will hit 85?

You can do 7 normal dungeons, 7 heroics and 7 Zandalari ones... I think.

If the random normal is for Cataclysm dungeons then yeah, it will be the same ones; but I'm not sure if the ones lower than Cataclysm will count in those.

Random Wrath of the Lich King Dungeon
    Random Wrath of the Lich King Heroic
    Random Cataclysm Dungeon
    Random Cataclysm Heroic
    Random Rise of the Zandalari Heroic
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-05-19 at 01:59 PM.

Had a really hard time reading that for some reason....

Anyways, if youre talking about queueing for heroics at 85, I believe they are seperate. However, if youre talking about queueing normals at level 85, then they are probably shared because you will still group with people below level 85 for normals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pregnant Orc View Post
    I recently noticed that while leveling and using the LFD tool you get the "You can receive this reward X times this week" message and was wondering if using these times would eat up the weeklies for lvl 85?
    I hope they wont as the rewards using the weekly leveling and the one reward you get after the 7 times are used are the same, and not worth using the weekly limit" but I wouldn't be surprised if the system was just set up that way.
    Does anyone know if it would be better to que for specific dungeons instead during the week you will hit 85?
    I dont know how it is with 85, but when I was able to queue for northrend dungeons instead of BC dungeons the weekly limit reset to 7.
    Don't forget that without sentry totem raid bosses would often sneak up on us.

Thanks.

Seems worst case scenario is loosing out the seven normal rewards so no real loss.