Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chozobo View Post
    How about you stop complaining about a working ability and adapt to counter it? It's all working as intended, or they would have fixed it by now. Remember the ability has been introduced since 4.0.
    I love this kind of people. Adapt and counter it? How? Save your trinket for something else and die in said throwdown? What the hell do you mean? How can you counter something like that? And does the fact it's working as intended mean it's balanced? When was that even remotely true? Vanilla? And really? You think it'd be fixed by now? May I remind you that shaman's healing surge healing for 20k has just recently been hotfixed and tuned down? It's been in the game since 4.0.1, right? 20% is a big deal.

Just praying you won't get killed in the moments you're "threw down" and not stunned doesn't count as adapting and countering, son, I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I love this kind of people. Adapt and counter it? How? Save your trinket for something else and die in said throwdown? What the hell do you mean? How can you counter something like that? And does the fact it's working as intended mean it's balanced? When was that even remotely true? Vanilla? And really? You think it'd be fixed by now? May I remind you that shaman's healing surge healing for 20k has just recently been hotfixed and tuned down? It's been in the game since 4.0.1, right? 20% is a big deal.

Just praying you won't get killed in the moments you're "threw down" and not stunned doesn't count as adapting and countering, son, I'm sorry.
    You are praying not to die in those loooooooong 2 seconds of throwdown which actually triggers a GCD and wastes it's 1.5seconds already for the warrior and leaving him 0.5 seconds to use an ability? Or in a group pvp sceneraio, you are, again, praying not to die in those 2 seconds? Really?

Deleted
    Ok i give up.... cant belive ppl are so closed minded

Yeah it's kind of a joke how they haven't fixed or even acknowledged the problem after all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Ok i give up.... cant belive ppl are so closed minded
    Don't be like "I'm giving of because people are closed minded" now. You are not giving up because of that.
    You are giving up because we gave you proper arguements - not a link to a blue post tho - and even you understood that it is intended and changing it, will be a nerf even tho it is not fair as in how pvp trinket works.

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 10:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Yeah it's kind of a joke how they haven't fixed or even acknowledged the problem after all this time.
    It is actually me giving up because of narrow minded people that still pop into the thread and say it is a bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    Don't be like "I'm giving of because people are closed minded" now. You are not giving up because of that.
    You are giving up because we gave you proper arguements - not a link to a blue post tho - and even you understood that it is intended and changing it, will be a nerf even tho it is not fair as in how pvp trinket works.
    ye ok...
    Valid Arguments
    trinket dont remove throwdown effect in the first 2 sec, change the tooltip of the trinket or change the skill and make it work like ALL other stun.

Deleted
    You are praying not to die in those loooooooong 2 seconds of throwdown which actually triggers a GCD and wastes it's 1.5seconds already for the warrior and leaving him 0.5 seconds to use an ability? Or in a group pvp sceneraio, you are, again, praying not to die in those 2 seconds? Really?
    You've clearly never played TSG/been trained by one. Those seconds or fractions are far more than enough for a healer to fall down on healing and get necro striked to unhealable amounts. It can mean the warrior/DK will have an interrupt up for when you can actually cast a heal again, it can mean you WILL die rather than being able to NS yourself for 50k (for exemple, if you're a shaman). You're usually not alone DPSing into that throwdown, and you usually don't use it when a player's at 100% (meaning he usually won't die in those seconds), there are so many variables you should be taking into account and you're just... Not doing it. You're just theorizing, you clearly don't play arena at a high level whatsoever, if you put this into practice you WOULD notice that it is extremely annoying and that it CAN win/lose you games. I think warriors are fine, but I do think throwdown SHOULD be changed so that your trinket doesn't have a coalesce timer like RoF's formation, for exemple.

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 11:56 AM ----------

You are giving up because we gave you proper arguements - not a link to a blue post tho - and even you understood that it is intended and changing it, will be a nerf even tho it is not fair as in how pvp trinket works.[COLOR="red"]

It is actually me giving up because of narrow minded people that still pop into the thread and say it is a bug.
    What? I'm giving you arguements are you're just like "yeah man that's just like your opinion". Play arena, then come back.

Also, where does the guy you quoted say it's a bug? Something doesn't necessarily have to be a bugged in order to be fixed, or does it? You can "fix" something that's WRONG, yet, not bugged.

^ you said it by your self "TSG" = Zerg combo give them 1 minute after they use all cd's = they wont do anything peel them = they wont do anything it just some setups > anti other setups, and i know 100% throwdown mechanic is stupid its like stun + knockback still if you dont know the "throwdown isnt the problem" AFTER the throwdown if he used all C/D'S = CS = your 100% dead untill someone keep you alive some how

You've clearly never played TSG/been trained by one. Those seconds or fractions are far more than enough for a healer to fall down on healing and get necro striked to unhealable amounts. It can mean the warrior/DK will have an interrupt up for when you can actually cast a heal again, it can mean you WILL die rather than being able to NS yourself for 50k (for exemple, if you're a shaman). You're usually not alone DPSing into that throwdown, and you usually don't use it when a player's at 100% (meaning he usually won't die in those seconds), there are so many variables you should be taking into account and you're just... Not doing it. You're just theorizing, you clearly don't play arena at a high level whatsoever, if you put this into practice you WOULD notice that it is extremely annoying and that it CAN win/lose you games. I think warriors are fine, but I do think throwdown SHOULD be changed so that your trinket doesn't have a coalesce timer like RoF's formation, for exemple.

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 11:56 AM ----------

What? I'm giving you arguements are you're just like "yeah man that's just like your opinion". Play arena, then come back.

Also, where does the guy you quoted say it's a bug? Something doesn't necessarily have to be a bugged in order to be fixed, or does it? You can "fix" something that's WRONG, yet, not bugged.
    If you read the thread properly, you will easily, really VERY easily see the topic.

I will even help you on that ;

Warrior throwdown bug

throwdown bug

bug
    Last edited by Angy; 2011-05-21 at 11:07 AM.

everything is by design, except the 2 seconds when u cant do anything, couldve just made it a proper 5sec stun instead of a 2sec complete control lost and 3 sec stun

Deleted
    If you do not want to call it bug, call it fart tractor or whatever you like, I said bug to figure out a mechanical malfunction, that's why I say you are closed minded

Deleted
    If you read the thread properly, you will easily, really VERY easily see the topic.

Warrior throwdown bug

throwdown bug

bug
    I'm not talking about a bug, I'm talking about a mechanic that could be perfected as it is dodgy. You were complaining about people not reading your "valid arguements" but you pick up my fairly big post and try to respond with semantics. Really? OP did say it was a bug, but from what I read I don't recall anyone else doing so, at least and certainly not the guy with the House avatar that you quoted saying you can't be bothered anymore. I've explained how and why it is/can be gamebreaking that the effect of PvP trinket on throwdown isn't instant like on everything else, I can give you practic exemples aswell, if you want, both on TR and on live, and if you give me 2-3 days I can provide you with screenshotography evidence, son.

Deleted
    Trinket should work on everything including throwdown. That is the sole purpose of the trinket. If you are denying that fact it's because you are afraid of being nerfed. If you think the warrior class is relatively underpowered in comparison to other plate melee, maybe you should ask Blizzard for warriors buffs to make you able to compete again, not deny the fact that throwdown is going against the whole design of the pvp trinket.

Personally I think warriors are already in a good spot. They were hugely overpowered pre 4.1 (think S5 DKs), and the reason why there is fewer warriors in the top in comparison to pre patch is because frost DKs are so strong atm, and because warlock and shamans have good synergy with several other classes than warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbounty View Post
    Naw, The falling down thing is enjoyable lol

Throwdown is working great for me, i dont see any bugs in it

might be just you though idk
    Says the warrior.

I'm not talking about a bug, I'm talking about a mechanic that could be perfected as it is dodgy. You were complaining about people not reading your "valid arguements" but you pick up my fairly big post and try to respond with semantics. Really? OP did say it was a bug, but from what I read I don't recall anyone else doing so, at least and certainly not the guy with the House avatar that you quoted saying you can't be bothered anymore. I've explained how and why it is/can be gamebreaking that the effect of PvP trinket on throwdown isn't instant like on everything else, I can give you practic exemples aswell, if you want, both on TR and on live, and if you give me 2-3 days I can provide you with screenshotography evidence, son.
    To call someone "son" you should have a pretty higher age or more experience than the person and I doubt you have any of those. But still this is internet and everyone is free to call others what they want.

There you go, another one, it should have slipped from the strong sight of your eyes;

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbaby View Post
    Throwdown is bugged
    You will keep failing on that arguement if you keep defending it, so stop it.

I said in almost all my posts that it is unfair for any ability at all to be unable to be trinketed out but I also stated that it will be a nerf for warriors and must be compensated by another small buff.

The reason I started about talking about nerfs and buffs is Bradley's post about how he "does not call for a nerf."

Warriors are in a good place for PvP in both arenas and rated battlegrounds, never claimed otherwise.

Warrior throwdown bug

throwdown bug

bug
    its not a bug its cuz you cant due to the emote mechanic like i said it just stun with a knockback if it was only a stun you could trinket it like a CS or KS simple as that and some of you saying "protecting your own class cuz its the coolest ability " nah if u could remove Throwdown i dont mind it but gief intercept back since warrior's will be hard 2 be peeled same as Feral back in "Wotlk" shapeshift doh

Quote Originally Posted by Zoa View Post
    its not a bug its cuz you cant due to the emote mechanic like i said it just stun with a knockback if it was only a stun you could trinket it like a CS or KS simple as that and some of you saying "protecting your own class cuz its the coolest ability " nah if u could remove Throwdown i dont mind it but gief intercept back since warrior's will be hard 2 be peeled same as Feral back in "Wotlk" shapeshift doh
    I am speechless. Your skill in reading stunned me. Seriously can't find words to describe how surprised I am. I think that post was done by an Artificial Intelligence.

I was literally never this much surprised about human brain malfunctions. Still trying to find words but can not.
    Last edited by Angy; 2011-05-21 at 11:32 AM.

I am speechless. Your skill in reading stunned me. Seriously can't find words to describe how surprised I am.
    first english isnt my "native language" second you could call it a bug or what ever you like but what im trying to tell that its a different mechanic since its a knockback and a stun if it was a stun "like same as cheap shot or kidney shot " why does it bug ? maybe just if they remove the knockback thingy trinketing "throwdown" will be like simple not "1.5 or 2 seconds" then u can move ?

Deleted
    Isn't it just brutally obvious it's working exactly as intended? It's not a bug by any strech of the imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoa View Post
    first english isnt my "native language" second you could call it a bug or what ever you like but what im trying to tell that its a different mechanic since its a knockback and a stun if it was a stun "like same as cheap shot or kidney shot " why does it bug ? maybe just if they remove the knockback thingy trinketing "throwdown" will be like simple not "1.5 or 2 seconds" then u can move ?
    If you had read the thread or at least my posts since you are quoting me, you would easily understand that I have been the person that claims it is not a bug and it is intended.
    English is not my native language aswell but reading the sentences you can make with your english, I can assure it is enough to understand this fact that I always said it is not a bug. Read the damn quote better. Read the damn quoted post better. I doubt you can tho

You will give me a heart attack with your ignorance. Please don't, I like living.