South Park Leeroy Jenkins

5 bucks to whoever spots the Leeroy Jenkins reference in last night's South Park.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't watch it yet, will do tomorrow. I'm surely going to enjoy it.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I missed the reference but I do know what the average T.M.I. from all the QQ'ers here is

"Leroy Jenkins" was on the poster with their penis sizes

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear, Matt and Trey been hittin' the WoW-addiction again? No wonder the last few episodes have felt a tad lackluster :P

This one wasn't half bad though, plot felt simpler therefore easier to laugh at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate me all you want but I do prefer the cartman episodes. He's such a lovable little psychopath!

And yes omg Leroy! He's in both the "here we grow" chart and the "Actual penis sizes" chart, though harder to spot in the latter. Can read only Jenkins.

I watched the episode earlier today on the internet and im watching the encore right now. I didn't spot the reference, but it is shaping up to be a good season.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

I didn't notice it last night but after seeing that picture it made me laugh.... Man I'm in a great mood tonight with a lot of things being posted.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Workaholics used it when attacking IT guys, who they thought were thieves sent by Joe Biden, because they were shroming at work.

Funny show... 'Ok, jugglos are what we thought they were...'...'yeah, walking sacks of puke....' lol

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 02:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Oh dear, Matt and Trey been hittin' the WoW-addiction again? No wonder the last few episodes have felt a tad lackluster :P

This one wasn't half bad though, plot felt simpler therefore easier to laugh at.
    I like this season more then the last couple. This one was good and the German humor bot had me on the floor.