15+ Year Old Account

"Premium Content" it's been here for a while

I see people talking, screaming and throwing fits about the "Premium Content".

Did you all forget the Sparkly Horse, companions and such? THAT is premium content.
    Having to pay for something to get a special thing.

Dont whine about it, especially you who already bought a mount and companion.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Deleted
    The difference being: Paying to group with friends on other realms is not the same as paying for a mount / pet.

People have whined about premium features since they first were installed. It's nothing new.

The "masses" will groan and moan, and it will die out eventually.

Also, inbeforelock, there's plenty of topics regarding this already.

Please close this thread. We've heard it all before.

People all worked up over something that they have no details about.
    Bitchers will bitch
    I have no problem with it...it gives no one a competitive advantage in the game
    Dont want it?...dont buy it

Deleted
    I am so glad that it costs extra.

Quote Originally Posted by ostjaevel View Post
    The difference being: Paying to group with friends on other realms is not the same as paying for a mount / pet.
    I'm confused, I thought there was already premium content in place that allows you to play with friends on other realms and they called it character transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    I'm confused, I thought there was already premium content in place that allows you to play with friends on other realms and they called it character transfer.
    Ha! But no, you don't seem to get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty Snakes View Post
    Please close this thread. We've heard it all before.
    More lock in this thread than a purple pool of fel energy.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    This allows you, that play on realm X to group up with your friends that play on realm Y and Z and Gamma and Beta... at the same time.

I think it's sad that people can't discuss this topic without it turning into a big argument.
    Every thread on this topic I've seen other than this one (I looked back 8 pages in the forum topics list) has been locked.

It seems this is an issue too volatile to have any discussion on. Period.