Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Your least favorite class / race combination

OHAI, title explains it. What is your least favorite class / race combo? Can be an old combo that you just hate seeing, or maybe the new CATA ones.

For me, I've always HATED Nightelf Hunters. My main has been a hunter since mid vanilla, and they have always just made me angry haha. I started off as alliance, (DWARF HUNTERS REPRESENT!) and literally whenever I would be grouped with a bad hunter it would be a nightelf about.. 90% of the time. (Yes yes Stereotypes are a bitch eh?)
    And when it comes to the new CATA combos.. I can't wrap my head around an undead hunter... It just doesn't feel right to me. Kind of the same feeling I get around undead priests haha.

Human hunters, most definitely.

Any death night, or blood elf paladin

tauren paladin. no

yaaaa... I was debating between posting undead hunters or human hunters haha. TBH I can't see it either. Some people feel that they've been long in the making.. I just can't agree with it x.X

Deleted
    Tauren paladin, it just doesn't fit! Tauren druid is my favourite though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead hunters just feel wrong to me. Every time I see one in a BG, the first thought that comes to mind is that they have a costume flask on.

But, as an Alliance guy who pretty much hates every alliance race that's not Dwarf... I think the gnomes bother me. Any gnome in plate makes me want to kick children.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Orc mage, it just doesn't fit. Well, tauren paladins aswell, but these to less extent. Ye, undead hunters too, but I think I actually almost never seen one.

Worgen druid. And undead DK. think about how they work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question to you tauren paladin dislikers. Though I don't have one myself, I loved the idea from the moment I heard about it and love seeing them running around.

Are you disliking them simply because it's strange to see them and you don't think it fits, or because you disagree with the lore behind it?
    (aesthetic Vs logical?)
    Last edited by Luko; 2011-05-19 at 10:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Are you disliking them simply because it's strange to see them and you don't think it fits, or because you disagree with the lore behind it?
    (aesthetic Vs logcal?)
    Aesthetic. And not "haters", just ones who "dislike".

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its silly how Nathanos Blightcaller is the master of Feigning Death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome Rogues. I roll Horde in a PvP alliance, and these midget as- uh, things are always the most gank-happy bunch.

I also dislike Tauren-anything not Druid. Something about a giant cow is just aesthetically-unappealing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belf DK's and nelf hunters, for the same reason: 99.99999% of them are complete clueless tools.

Honorable mention goes to gnome rogues because of that little half-pint bastard with the warglaives that used to destroy me in AV way back when.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Nightelf Hunter - Worst players in the entire game, Worst Race, Worst Class.

To say they are not, is to admit you play one, and that your opinions hold no merit, and should not be given any credit.
    - A Barbarian experiences every emotion with passion, and repays every slight with vengeance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Aesthetic. And not "haters", just ones who "dislike".
    I edited the post, not to be sarcastic, but because you're right. It was a little strong. No one said they hated them. Good call

A Gnome Warrior. I can't stand having something 1/4 of my size smashing skulls that are way too high for a gnome or having so much strength as to lift weapons high enough to hurt someone or having those weapons the size of a butter knife for a tauren actually hurt someone.

Ugh, gnome warriors.

tauren pally... i mean srsly were the guys at blizz high?
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Gnome Warrior. I just can't see a gnome as a juggernaut mowing through enemies in a battlefield. Hell, I can't see gnome moving in all that armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just call them "Tauren Sun-Druids" and you'll get over it.