Deleted

Aura Mastery not working ?

With my Paladin friend we noticed weird behavior recently, it seems that Aura Mastery doesn't prevent properly from being kicked, i noticed on my friend, and on an enemy Paladin, where I kicked while he was under AM and was theoriticaly unkickable.

Anyone else noticed this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post
    With my Paladin friend we noticed weird behavior recently, it seems that Aura Mastery doesn't prevent properly from being kicked, i noticed on my friend, and on an enemy Paladin, where I kicked while he was under AM and was theoriticaly unkickable.

Anyone else noticed this ?
    Maybe he wasn't using Concentration Aura at that time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Maybe he wasn't using Concentration Aura at that time?
    At least his castbar was tagged as unkickable :/

It's a common bug. I have reported it and made dozens of forum threads, The GM even stated to me they knew it was a problem. Yet no one fix's anything

It's always been like this since release (at least in my experiences) it's just one of those things that happens too infrequently to fix, but happens frequently enough to address it.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    It's always been like this since release (at least in my experiences) it's just one of those things that happens too infrequently to fix, but happens frequently enough to address it.
    I must admit that I was quite suprised when my Kick succesfully landed on a Paladin under Aura Mastery... It definitly defeat the purpose of AM in PvP for a Hpal.

Deleted
    did you have improved kick?
    it's posible the am stoped the 'inturupt' but buged out on your silence from the talent which stoped him casting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    did you have improved kick?
    it's posible the am stoped the 'inturupt' but buged out on your silence from the talent which stoped him casting
    No serious PvP rogue take improved kick, it was only a simple kick.