Cast Action Keybind on Keydown not working

I have tried to get this new feature to work and I'm at a loss. I have deleted my WTF, Interface and Cache folders. That didn't work so I tried to repair WoW...still no dice. I then deleted my game completely and reinstalled it, nothing. I reformatted my HD and installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 64-bit, then I installed a clean copy of WoW and I am still having the problem. I tried my gf's computer and it doesn't work their either. I thought maybe it was the router, so I did a direct hook-up to the modem. Still not working.

stupid question but are you sure you have Cast Action Keybind on Keydown tickt in in the combat settings in the game menu?

That seems like an aweful lot of trouble to go through to adjust such a small thing.

Deleted
    Maybe you should walk around your house 5 times. if that doesnt work, then maybe you should buy a new keyboard. if the problem still persists id try using a mac. last option would be buying a new account.

(sorry, i had to.)

have u tried urine therapy?

Hm, doesn't seem to work for me, too.
    Whether I have the option turned on or off, it results in the same, action performed at key up.
    Do "Action button keybinds" refer to all keybinds or wth are those?
    If you meet God, tell him to leave me alone.

Not to sure if you have tried this or not yet, but, sometime not to long ago I read that on Win 7 if the settings are not saving you may have to run WoW with admin privileges (right click then run as admin). After you change the settings you want, exit WoW completely and try to run normally, to see if the setting did indeed save.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
    Maybe you should walk around your house 5 times. if that doesnt work, then maybe you should buy a new keyboard. if the problem still persists id try using a mac. last option would be buying a new account.

(sorry, i had to.)
    lol, point taken. But I was having other problems as well

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6116412?page=5

That's the main reason I went though all of this trouble.
    Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else was having this same issue.

I definitely have the option checked and I already tried a new keyboard lol.

There is some talk that the feature might be bugged.
    If you cannot get it to work, then it seems some addons may be offering their own version of the feature, such as it being present I believe in action bar addons such as Bartender and Dominos.