View Poll Results: Revenge or no revenge?

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • REEEEEVEEEEEEENGEEEEE

13 76.47%
  • Don't do anything.

4 23.53%

Thread: Revenge! (?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Ok, since you paid $3500 for the car and you can sue him for 3 times the value from what you said, that would mean that you can get him for $10,500 for the car and he would get fined $900 for operating without a licence, that is $11,400 of hurt you can do to the guy.

So just sue the guy, if you get the full settlement of $10.5k for yourself, use 5k for a new car and save the rest except what you need to pay for a billboard outside his shop describing your ordeal (Truthfully to avoid libel/slander charges) so there ya go, you hit him in his wallet twice.
    Yeah, this has pretty much been resolved. I thought my mom said that we couldn't sue him for 3x the amount due to the lack of the license, but I just asked and she said that the legal guy she talked to said that we still could.

Now this thread can be a "how to fuck up someone's car" thread, and my chances of getting away with sugar/bleach in the gas tank. Paintballs seem too obvious and the cars MIGHT have an alarm, so when I break the window I would have to get out asap. Sugar/bleach sounds like the right way to go, what's the chances of being caught doing this in the middle of the night, and are there any ways to track me after the crime?

Random thought: Did a mod change "REEEEEVEEEEEENGEEEE" to "REEEEEVEEEEEENGEEEE" in the poll? It looks italicized to me and I didn't do that lol.
    Last edited by mustangzs2; 2011-05-20 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangzs2 View Post
    Yeah, this has pretty much been resolved. I thought my mom said that we couldn't sue him for 3x the amount due to the lack of the license, but I just asked and she said that the legal guy she talked to said that we still could.

Now this thread can be a "how to fuck up someone's car" thread, and my chances of getting away with sugar/bleach in the gas tank. Paintballs seem too obvious and the cars MIGHT have an alarm, so when I break the window I would have to get out asap. Sugar/bleach sounds like the right way to go, what's the chances of being caught doing this in the middle of the night, and are there any ways to track me after the crime?
    Ask 4chan for advice on how to commit and get away with crimes, doing it here will most likely get you banned.

10+ Year Old Account

You rather not screw up the cars in all honesty, there's too many ways to track someone depending on how it goes. Chances are alarms may hit if you forcefully open the gas tank thing whatever its called. Granted that depends on the make and model, and year.

Deleted
    Shoot out his windows/paint his cars+building?
    wow that looks good. :P but just follow the law and make him pay for not having any licences.

15+ Year Old Account
    Revenge. Karma is a bitch, rename yourself "Karma".
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Random thought: Did a mod change "REEEEEVEEEEEENGEEEE" to "REEEEEVEEEEEENGEEEE" in the poll? It looks italicized to me and I didn't do that lol.
    if you are to do anything! wear clean gloves, and yes 1-2 cups of sugar will fuck up a engine, of you dont even have to open anything if you shove a potatoe deep into the tailpipe with a sturdy stick
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would find that drunk mexican and tell him to have fun on a car lot if he likes crashing so much...
    Last edited by Rennix; 2011-05-20 at 01:21 AM.

Man, you got his wallet on this, don't do something that will give him yours.

Just buy a billboard directly across from his store with his own money telling your story, you are killing his business with it and if he messed with the sign, you got him again. It is like a big glaring middle finger every time he comes to work that he paid to put there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennix View Post
    Why would you need revenge, is this drunk mexican you mentioned completely out of the picture? Seems to me this is his fault anyways.
    No it's not his fault. The car dealer said that he would fix the second one, which he didn't, which makes it his fault.

First off no, dont destroy the window's in all his car's. Its very likely he will catch you. Second sue him. He committed fraud for operating without a license and has essentially stolen your money as he sold you a crappy car that couldn't run anyway took that back isn't giving you a re-fund and had no right to sell it you in the first place. Sue him. smashing his car windows will probably just point fingers at you to.

Deleted
    Revenge is best served. No matter if its ice cold or luke warm, serve it up.

However in this case, like everyone else has generally said, if you can easily rip him and his wallet a new one, that's the far safer option in the legal sense - don't take a silly risk if you don't need to.

Besides, if you want to mess up his cars and be far less likely to set off alarms and leave evidence, squirt clutch fluid onto a few cars with especially nice paintwork, and maybe spell out some interesting sentences with it to give him something to think about?

otherwise stick with the trusty spud up the exhaust, always a cracker that one.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Not the place to talk about this.

2. Lawyer up. Really. There's nothing more you need to do, posting about it here won't get you anywhere,and vandalizing his property will get you even less.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right