10+ Year Old Account

Herbing in phased areas still messed up?

Title says it all, made a druid to do my herbing, since well tired of losing them to the other tauren druids. Now I am curious to know is the phasing going to mess with the placement of herbs? I never did the Harrison Jones quests for that one area that has five nodes of Whiptail, from what I know once the quest chain is completed and green stuff grows there I don't think herbs are there anymore. Or was this changed? Can you still get the herbs no matter what the phase is or am I going to be skipping a lot of quests in Uldum and Twilight Highlands?

From what I have experienced, once the quest chain is completed and the land flows green again, the herbs are no longer there. But, in Twilight Highlands the phasing issues seem fixed as does the floating herbs that has been an issue there for quite sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so that one area isn't probably worth it to not do that quest chain. I want to get my farmer at least decently geared. I mean heroic five man dungeons not raid worthy. Thanks.

It's broken for more than just herbs. Still.

They fixed -some- of it in TWHLs.
    "Actually, it'd be more like a group of friends all buying tickets for a play, but then being charged extra to sit together."

The herbs near the Twilight Gate are fixed at least. I've deliberately stopped doing the quest chain in Uldum to prevent those Whiptail from disappearing, so I can't comment on wether or not they fixed those.

The Eel pools at Schnottz's landing aren't fixed yet and still disappear, regardless of phase. The mining nodes at the camp are fine though. The mining nodes at Wyrm's bend are showing for my miner after completing the quests there, but it's almost impossible to mine there with that many packs of mobs around. My miner is a warrior and doesn't get Victory Rush procs from killing them, which makes it allmost impossible to kill a pack.

Some of the phasing issues seem really strange. The area in Uldum that goes back to life should be having Whiptail as soon as it's green again. Whiptail only grows in watery areas, but when the water comes the plants vanish. The mobs in Wyrm's Bend are similar. It would make more sense for them to disappear after the quests are complete and be there if you haven't done the quests.