Poll: Legs or Dress?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Dress for holy paladins (with int)
    Legs for prot and ret (with str)
    Post this on the official forums, I am sure you'd get lots of support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    They've had that since T9.
    Wait... Really? Wow I need to pay more attention...

Thanks though =D.

Deleted
    I stand by my opinion that they should have plate legs with a robe that is open from the waist down so you can see the legs
    Paladins in my view should dress like a warrior but with a flowing robe over the top of the plate.

Unfortunately that would never happen because blizzard doesn't like making new models.

Deleted
    dress! i think paladins should have that instead of pants.. like cmon.. its a paladin.. if u want pants roll a warrior. dress is like a paladin thing. its unique to them

10+ Year Old Account
    Leeeggsss. I like seeing my shoes thankyewp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yuuna View Post
    dress! i think paladins should have that instead of pants.. like cmon.. its a paladin.. if u want pants roll a warrior. dress is like a paladin thing. its unique to them
    No its not. Druid and shamans have always been all about the dress.

RONG WHIT DOG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Legs hands down for me. with how blizzards models and gear are done i find legs suit paladins better. Otherwise i'd say slap a surcoat on it with legs.

Quote Originally Posted by yuuna View Post
    Uther didn't wear a dress.

Deleted
    why are u even comparing a druid and a shaman with a paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Dress for holy paladins (with int)
    Legs for prot and ret (with str)

This 100% I don't wanna be healing in legs and a robe will get in the way of my DPSing

Being able to see shoes is very win. Any boots on f-draenei look awsum

To be honest, it looks to much like cloth armor as it is, so I strongly prefer the legs. The dress type armor fits paladins and the whole templar-ish theme, but there is a point where it just starts looking to squishy. Hell, the legs are the only part I like of the current tier 11 set...

That being said... cloth or not, the set looks absolutely epic. One of the better tier 12 sets so far, and I can't wait to get mine from Ragnaros!
    Last edited by Auralan; 2011-05-20 at 08:12 AM. Reason: spelling

A shaman here. Paladins' new tier is SO F****ING AWESOME!!!! ONE OF THE BEST EVER.
    Everything is awesome, legs or dress, too damn cool.
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

I must say that ive loved the prior tier dresses, I loved doing Ulduar in a skirt! Male belf Protpaladin ^^ but this one makes us look like clothies a little tooo much, so Im hoping for pants. Loving the helm and sholders thou ^^

Sorrow is the price we pay for love. Love to Vervaine for the signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally I don't really care about the appearance really, but might actually turn off head in display options for this one. really dislike the head piece...

i agree with legs, and i agree with the female draenei justification. 2hot2trot
    Sig by Populaire

depends on the race. big or small dress looks best. medium size pants look best.

Legs, to much of a warlock/mage with robe, sadly^^

And I really hope thouse "wingthings" comes with shoulders so you can have them but hide helm, though I bet it ain't the case^^
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they make it a dress - I will have to use a non-set warrior/dk pants. Sigh. I just don't get it if they already have legs and dress why not let us choose? Same shit was with t8 (or t10, can't remember which is exactly maybe both). There were legs and dress models but they gave us a dress...

10+ Year Old Account
    PANTS!

Robe just looks like another priest/druid, and who wants to do that... you're an armor-plated first-aid kit.

Pants, i always have to wear a dress on my Druid