Poll: Legs or Dress?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Of the models that they provided, I much prefer the kilt over the pants. However, like many have stated, I would also like to see us have the option to choose between what we want. The artwork is already done, so I don't really see how it would be a big issue.

Paladins should never have a "dress"; we wear Plate Armor...there is no such thing as a "Plate Robe" or "Plate Dress". If you want to heal and wear dresses, there is a class for that =P

PS Even if they call it a "Kilt" there is no such thing as a "Plate Kilt" either...Plate Armor should look like plate armor, they can differenciate from Warriors by design/color.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    They should give us a choice. I really like both the pants and kilt
    I would like the choice on most robes and kilts to be honest.
    Sometimes being a lock, I still like being able to have the tabard shown correctly, or just not having a robe on.

Deleted
    i hope the normal ver is legs and heroic is the kilt thing

15+ Year Old Account
    Its both robes,normal and hc.The datamined pants are actually the tier legs.The robe is linked with the chest so if you arent going to use the chest,guess what,you will have the pants from the screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Its both robes,normal and hc.The datamined pants are actually the tier legs.The robe is linked with the chest so if you arent going to use the chest,guess what,you will have the pants from the screenshots.
    This is the part where I'd say "Oh..offset chest it is then"..but the godamn offset pieces always use tier models because Blizzard are lazy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    This is the part where I'd say "Oh..offset chest it is then"..but the godamn offset pieces always use tier models because Blizzard are lazy.
    Actually for ret the off set piece is using the dk chest model,tank I think is warrior and well as holy I think you are damned to have the robe

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone remember Tier 2? We were laughed at. Plate Dress? In what reality was a plate made into a dress? Can anyone name another game where Plate was made into a dress? Is there any other plate class wearing a dress?

If you did not wear the Jdugement set I would reccomend you do try it out and see. Besides the dress the Judgement set is still our best looking set imo.

I for one hated that dress.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porag View Post
    Anyone remember Tier 2? We were laughed at. Plate Dress? In what reality was a plate made into a dress? Can anyone name another game where Plate was made into a dress? Is there any other plate class wearing a dress?

If you did not wear the Jdugement set I would reccomend you do try it out and see. Besides the dress the Judgement set is still our best looking set imo.

I for one hated that dress.
    Sorry but I remember everyone being jealous of how awesome Paladin T2 was/is.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    did you not see the part when I said beside the dress Judgement still our best looking set? Did you? It was in English? And before we got the rest of the set the T2 Legs dropped off Rags so we were in a dress with Tier 1 gear and that is when we got teased. Maybe you forgot that part, or maybe you jsut weren't there.

10+ Year Old Account
    there should be an option for both, dress for healer and legs for tank and ret.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Sorry but I remember everyone being jealous of how awesome Paladin T2 was/is.
    quoted for truth.

also notice how much of t2 seems to show through on the heroic version of the new tier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porag View Post
    did you not see the part when I said beside the dress Judgement still our best looking set? Did you? It was in English? And before we got the rest of the set the T2 Legs dropped off Rags so we were in a dress with Tier 1 gear and that is when we got teased. Maybe you forgot that part, or maybe you jsut weren't there.
    What made T2 imba WAS the robe since it looked like a kilt in addition to the head and shoulders.
    Take away the robe and the tier will lose a lot of its style.
    Last edited by marinos; 2011-06-22 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Dress for holy paladins (with int)
    Legs for prot and ret (with str)
    As a prot I think robe doesnt fit

10+ Year Old Account
    The option would be wonderful. With certain races a kilt/skirt (dress = full length chest to ankles) looks better.Draenei looked great in T10. Dwarves did not.

always a dress, be a REAL paladin and wear your pink dress with PRIDE!

I don't mind the skirt, i think it looks quite good. I love the current plate boots models,and they are not visible while wearing a skirt, but i can live without.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pants please. The legs back in T2 was a skirt, and I didn't like it back then either. Plus, how in the blue hell do you make a dress from plates of armor?
    I'm a crazy taco.