Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

And they haven't changed the helmet. :(

They still want to give us this --v

^-- When we could have gotten something cool like this.

I'm hurt. Wounded, even.

Edit: I didn't sign up for night-goggles

Deleted
    TBH tauron is the only race tier 12 looks good on

The helm looks blasphemous anyway. Will probably disable it. Helmets are good. Hoods are bad. This is too 'hoody' D:

Deleted
    Holy cow! those are super fantastic goggles you got there!

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, the mask isnt that bad.

Its the Ring-part floating out all the way in Egypt that annoys me.

What I don't understand is that the blizz art dev team put this forward as an idea...they looked at it...and not one of them raised their hand and said "Good work Frank but...there's just one problem...it looks fucking retarded."

I mean, really?

-WARNING THIS IS MY OPINION AND YOU PROBABLY WON'T LIKE IT-

I LOVE the Paladin tier 12 and I think it is one of the best tier sets since Tier 2, it has that amazing feeling to it and I love it, the blue set is one of my favorites even if it may not be obtainable to the actual playerbase, one thing I did notice however is that the pants version of the Tier 12 pants actually come out of the legs, as in... Well look for yourself, you'll see what I mean, the pants aren't just glued to your legs.

However with your problem, that's what you get for being a Tauren Paladin =X.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Eh, the mask isnt that bad.

Its the Ring-part floating out all the way in Egypt that annoys me.
    I like the floating formation, but dislikes the way the hood is made, since I looked forward to a revist to t2 when i saw the first t12 pictured and instead we get some weird spyglasses and our muzzle looks 10 times bigger.

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    However with your problem, that's what you get for being a Tauren Paladin =X.
    I demand justice! Justice I tell you! *Eyes filled with tears and anger*

I heard there's a way to not show helmet. I haven't looked but I caught whispers of it somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    I heard there's a way to not show helmet. I haven't looked but I caught whispers of it somewhere.
    The thing is, I was looking forward to a new, Cool hood, since it looks great on Taurens, but instead they mess it up and makes me hide yet another tiers helmet.

Chances are it will be fixed. QQ about it when it goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannie View Post
    The thing is, I was looking forward to a new, Cool hood, since it looks great on Taurens, but instead they mess it up and makes me hide yet another tiers helmet.
    At least you don't have a slip n' slide feather going down the back of your head.

Mage t12 for those who are completely oblivious.

At least you don't have a slip n' slide feather going down the back of your head.

It's a ponytail.

/scoff philistine.

OT: yeah..it looks really weird but hopefully it'll be fixed by the time it goes live.

Hopefully.

Deleted

Well you mages don't need to look good, you'll still top the dps.

And to counter, you don't get such a lvl 30ish looking robe-part as Shamans, it made me laugh out of grief. How could they possibly thing that a undetailed robe with scales on it would look epic...

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 09:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Chances are it will be fixed. QQ about it when it goes live.
    Well, it's been like this since Wowhead released their 3D Models with the exact same look, which means that I'm probably not the only one to unlike it.

Deleted
    fck u pala set is best
    dont qq about it

"Why would Imperial troops want to slaughter Jawas"

Now we know

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannie View Post
    Well you mages don't need to look good, you'll still top the dps.

And to counter, you don't get such a lvl 30ish looking robe-part as Shamans, it made me laugh out of grief. How could they possibly thing that a undetailed robe with scales on it would look epic...

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 09:56 AM ----------

Well, it's been like this since Wowhead released their 3D Models with the exact same look, which means that I'm probably not the only one to unlike it.
    Fairly certain T11 rogue gloves were buggy as hell (flesh gloves ftw?) up until actual release, at which point they appear to be working as intended™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dunghoof View Post
    TBH tauron is the only race tier 12 looks good on
    Nah, it looks better on draenei and BE imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojow View Post
    fck u pala set is best
    dont qq about it
    Constructive

Deleted
    It looks awesome in every race, except dwarf and tauren. But hey, who cares about them.

One of the best tiers in my opinion. The floating ring is amazing.