Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    dude... Taurens CANNOT be cool

Why do paladins now get Priest/Warlock sets as plate?

10+ Year Old Account
    gogo power rangers

10+ Year Old Account
    Helms in general tend to look terrible on both of the animal races, its the whole snout thing gets in the way. If the helm normally covers the full face, they either have to stretch the helm (DK t11 helm on Worgen looks SO BAD because they stretch it) or the give it a snout hole and have it actually fit the top of the head.

Honestly, I have a feeling it would look worse if they tried to stretch it over the cow snout, but thats just my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickarus View Post
    Helms in general tend to look terrible on both of the animal races, its the whole snout thing gets in the way. If the helm normally covers the full face, they either have to stretch the helm (DK t11 helm on Worgen looks SO BAD because they stretch it) or the give it a snout hole and have it actually fit the top of the head.

Honestly, I have a feeling it would look worse if they tried to stretch it over the cow snout, but thats just my opinion.
    I was just about to post this, pretty much.

However, Paladin T2 doesn't look anywhere near terribad on our beefy friends. I honestly think they aren't letting the visor come all the way down on them just because Blizzard wanted something "different, but still the same." *shudder* (This would also explain whatever in god's name that thing is floating 3 miles behind the hood. o_O)
    Worgen Mages also suffered from this snoutal disability with their T11 awesomeness set, for equally almost no apparent reason.

*shrug* It kinda sucks, but as long as we have the option to wear pants or skirts (for those who like that kinda thing) for the tier set, and the disable helm checkbox doesn't bug out between now and release, I'm satisfied...
    Last edited by Scratches; 2011-05-21 at 09:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I often tend to disable helmets, anyway, since they mostly don't fit my character well. Only a few helmets have actually made me enable the visual, like the current epic PvP 2.2k rated helmet. I also loved the tier 7 helmet and the whole darn Wrathful set back in "WotLK". They were pure awesome-sauce.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2011-05-21 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theronus View Post
    Yeah, don't complain until it's too late, smart.
    Oh right because its "too late" once it goes live and cant be changed at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwannie View Post
    Maybe we hide the plate underneath?
    Precisely. Anyone who knows a tiny bit about armours should know that not all soldiers wearing plate, or any protective metal, for that matter, during history had their armour on the outside. Having a lot of cloth covering the protective pieces wasn't that uncommon, at all.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2011-05-21 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickarus View Post

Valid point, but they were able to hide the Tauren Horns on the T12, which defeats the purpose of being a Tauren IMO, yet they couldnt find a better way to make a full face mask??

everything looks awful on tauren.

why are they still in the game? and why did they give them my class?
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

The very fact that Taurens make T2 look dreadful should hint to you that no tier is going to look amazing.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Scythax View Post
    What I don't understand is that the blizz art dev team put this forward as an idea...they looked at it...and not one of them raised their hand and said "Good work Frank but...there's just one problem...it looks fucking retarded."

I mean, really?
    Yea i was wondering that too.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

At least they won't get their helm dirty when they eat from the trough!