Training an Assassin.

I'm about to be involved in a character interaction in which my rogue is teaching another rogue how to be an assassin.

Most of the RP will probably entail a kind of lesson or something as the other character levels up and learns.

What are some of the very first things a person should teach another assassin after taking them under their wing?

So far, I'm thinking:

-The fundamentals: Understand how dirty the dirty deed actually is
    -The importance of patience
    -The importance of awarenss
    -Physical combat
    -Weapons training
    -Poison training

Hit me with some ideas.

Deleted
    I guess you should first get rid of any human emotions and have him/her kill someone. A guilty person or an innocent, depending on what kind of assassin you plan to make him/her.

Planning should also be a part of your training. Its better to plan for a kill at a uncrowded place, not like in the middle of a main city.

Good luck with your training.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, I was thinking I wanted to make an assassin. Do you already have the student?

Quote Originally Posted by Valakin View Post
    Hm, I was thinking I wanted to make an assassin. Do you already have the student?
    I don't recall this fellow being on the forums.This is probably an in-game thing.

To be on topic though, it looks like you've got everything that you should teach, but do you know HOW you teach it? I always felt that assassins and the like would learn something through a trial that seemingly doesn't make sense, but still hones a skill nessisary for their future profession.

So like meditating on top of a mountain to learn to calm one's self so they can think clearly, or something like that.

It's a matter of the curriculum, really, and what to teach and when. Should the teacher show his student how to be physically and mentally ready before learning the tricks of the trade? Should they be broken and stripped of emotion before even being taught? Things of that nature.