Deleted

WTB a motorcycle...

Hello guys ... So I'm thinking more and more about buying a motorcycle... I've ride a few times and the feeling was great and that made me thinking about buying one of my own...
    The one I rode is a KAWASAKI GPX 600 R Ninja from 1997.

I think I want a sports bike cause...well I'm 21 and I don't think a chopper will fit me - or at least that's in my head cause i associate the chopper with a more badass look and a few years more

If anyone can suggest a good motorcycle for a rookie like me it would be great... I'm looking for something that won't get past 3000euros/4200dollars.

Thanks in advance.

I bought my V Star when I was 21 Problem is that if you want a new bike, especially a sport bike, it's not going to be that cheap. If used, the Ninja 500 or 600 is a great starter bike. New 500's are about 5k, and new 600s are more..they aren't cheap. Definitely cheaper than a CBR though.

Be careful if you get a sport bike, any bike really but most the accidents are people doing stupid things because they have a fast bike.

They are awesome once you learn the ropes, just take it slow. Take a safety course, seriously. Not only will it waive the exam (usually), but it will make you a better rider as well.