Thread: Fishing pools

Deleted

Fishing pools

Okey so im going to aim for sea turtle this weekend and I was wondering where is the best place to farm and where is it most pools so it will go alot faster?

I farmed mine in Howling Fjord, up by the northern Alliance town. Plenty of Fangtooth Herring pools around that one lake, plus a chance at pulling up a Dark Herring.

I got mine under dragonblight. In the Moonglow cuttlefish pools by the ice flows.

Deleted
    From what I remember you can find it in Cata fish pools now, so I am personally farming in Uldum and making a killing selling Skewered Eels.

doesnt matter where u fish afaik as the turtle can pop up anywhere, so being in a place where there are lots of pools doesnt mean a better chance of a turtle, just the distance to travel between pools............good luck though, think i got mine on the 3rd pool i fished at.....;-0

Actually, another spot I can recommend is southeast Borean Tundra/Arctic Sea area. Lots of pools spawn around here, but I don't think that the fish here (Deep Sea Monsterbelly and I think Moonglow Cuttlefish) sell as much as the Fangtooth Herring would.

Uldum has a ton of pools throughout the zone, whether along the river or on the ocean coast. Blackbelly's are very prevalent and maybe folks don't seem to farm those pools. Also, Hyjal could be a good spot. Mountain Trout don't seem to be popular at all, as I always see tons of pools as I fly over the zone.

got mine right next to where you get off the stormwind boat in borean tundra, first pool i did while leveling fishin in northrend lol

id say go uldum as posted before.

got my first one in grizzly hills and my second one (alt) in twighlight highlands ( shore)

Deleted
    i was trying howlin fjord too,.but now that i got the herring,.im farming for it in Uldum,on the coast line,
    (very relaxing and a great view)

Deleted
    Thanks for all the advice!

I hope you have a nice friday night

Deleted
    you can always get the book that allows you to track fish pools - you can get it in STV by fishing the wreckage along the shorelines got it on most of my toons - should make it easier to find em

on my server the three fish for the guild feasts are running 100-200g a stack, and selling there.

Lavascale catfish *lava's have no pools =( ), fathom eel, and the elusive and super expensive Highland Guppy.

I'd start there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvania View Post
    you can always get the book that allows you to track fish pools - you can get it in STV by fishing the wreckage along the shorelines got it on most of my toons - should make it easier to find em
    You can get it from fishing daily crate too (got it there on my shaman).

Picked up the turtle mount this morning. It only took about a half an hour in Sholazar Basin. I felt pretty lucky afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by Raluid View Post
    From what I remember you can find it in Cata fish pools now, so I am personally farming in Uldum and making a killing selling Skewered Eels.
    yea I'd go with cata for the profit potential increase, though if you want the highest chance I'm told howling fjord or borean tundra out in the icebergs are the two most compact areas of pools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.