Thread: MC40man

MC40man

Do you guys thing Molten Core 40 man will be removed with the Firelands?
    Similar to what they did with Onyxia by upgrading her?

I'm still working on my Thunderfury quest waiting for the last binding to drop and I'm just hoping I'll still be able to get it after Firelands.

Any thoughts?
    "Why do I play a Paladin? So that I can let any person in the raid know that I'm only 5 seconds away from being better at their job than they are."

Deleted
    Why on earth would they remove Molten Core ? Oo

They didnt mention anything about it so my guess is it will stay.
    Just like BWL is avaible to us now.

iirc, blizz has said MC will not be removed just because rag is being brought up again. It's kind of like MgT and TK, kael is still in TK even though in MgT he was defeated. (for a 2nd time)

merely a setback

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Why on earth would they remove Molten Core ? Oo
    Just because of how Ragnaros is going to be ruling the Firelands.
    Like I said, just a thought. I haven't read up to much on the Firelands yet.
    "Why do I play a Paladin? So that I can let any person in the raid know that I'm only 5 seconds away from being better at their job than they are."

Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtfbbq View Post
    Just like BWL is avaible to us now.
    This.

Blackwing Descent has Onyxia and Nefarian but they can still be found elsewhere.

Makes sense.
    Thanks everyone!

Not the same location, so no. Only reason Onyxia/Naxx was replaced was because the whole instance was revamped and upgraded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimla View Post
    iirc, blizz has said MC will not be removed just because rag is being brought up again. It's kind of like MgT and TK, kael is still in TK even though in MgT he was defeated. (for a 2nd time)

merely a setback
    Actually, it's the other way around. First he died in TK, then in MgT (that's why he looks so undead-ish in MgT, and because we don't want that again there's a quest for taking his head from the MgT version. Oh, and 'Tempest Keep was merely a setback', not 'Magisters Terrace was merely a setback).

OT: Molten Core will still be available in 4.2, unless Blizzard suddenly decides different. Very, very unlikely though.