Deleted

Sad day for a SadWarrior (account issues)

Good evening,

First of all, i'd like to inform you that this post is about the victim of a keylogger >.> This nice, shinny, bright morning i was sent an email that my account was banned.

At first i was like "Lol, stupid scammers".
    At second i was like "Wait mon... dey be givin no scam links"
    At third i was like "Oh focks sake, i was banned for real"

I made a bnet ticket about all this situation. Surprisingly, I've got my answer pretty soon, after ~5 hours. My account was unbanned and some of my charters restored.

I checked all of my characters on armory, one of them, my druid, is damn naked, without gear >.> And one of my chars, which was deleted, had a guild with a bank full of enchanting mats and there was no one else in that guild, apart him.

Questions that i have for those who had similar issues:
    a) Will they restore items and gold on my chars? Or do i have to make additional ticket for that?
    b) Does a GB vanish, with all its MATS, when a GM is deleted?
    c) Is it possible to ask for account logs? I would like to see the dates when and what ip logged onto my bnet account or wow account.

They really do restore nearly ALL of the stuff that was deleted or sold or whatever. It doesn't take long for them to do so

By the way, GET AN AUTHENTICATOR. They are seriously amazing and worth every penny!

Good luck with your account Stop visiting dodgey sites, too :P

EDIT: To make it more clear. Just make a ticket in game saying you were hacked recently and say your stuff has been deleted, I'm sure they have a log of what was deleted and so forth.

I'm not sure about the guild issue, sorry :P

And I'm not sure about the logs either

They temp banned my account once for "Suspicious Activity" (someone was trying to log into the account but got the password wrong so many times). They told me the time and if I recall they also gave me an IP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww that really sucks. Really - get an authenticator! They don't cost too much. Or you can use one for free if you have an iPhone or Android-based phone. I have an Android phone and just downloaded the app for free and use it each time to log in. Can be annoying if I misplace my phone though, haha.

I personally haven't been hacked, but my friends that have said that everything but their enchants got restored. Best of luck to you.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

I got hacked in Wrath. And after calling them and emailing them both it took them two restores, and two emails to them, to return all of the gear on my DK and my Warrior (My two raiding toons at the time). If I hadn't had PvP gear and Shadow's Edge on my Warrior he would have been completely naked as well.

Good luck getting your stuff back.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Calling blizzard directly yields faster results. When i was hacked they forgot to restore my mage. Gave em a call and the guy had my mage fully restored before the phonecall was finished. I imagine itd be just as easy in your situation too

Deleted
    Thanks for a response guys!

I am not really in a rush, since i am not playing WoW at the moment anyways. Tho i had a message about 7 free days to visit wow. I guess hackman used it.

The guild was given to my by my friend, it was empty anyways, so hey, 4 free tabs to store stuff, why not.

I will ask for a log anyways >.>

Well, no hard harm was done anyways. Apart from the fact that i am a bit of paranoiac about such things. Reinstalled windows, installed additional firewall, and gave an unique strong password to every email or system I've been using >.>

What was the name of the keylogging file please?

Deleted
    None, my pc did not have any viruses before windows installation. Still i know it was there... It's same as people who spy on you. You can't see them, but you KNOW that they are there, trying to get into your private life....

So i've got all of my items back, at least it so says in my email. Also it says that items are in mailbox. The only issue and a question now is "how long does blizz mail last?"...

blizzard mail lasts 90 days I think

get on the phone with blizz about the deleted character and deleted guild

also about resoration mail,, it stays FOREVER

i was hacked over a year ago and i still have the mails in my box, i took all my items of course.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn