6 19.35%
  • Shaman (resto)

6 19.35%
  • Hunter

3 9.68%
  • DK

6 19.35%

Which class to level next

Currently playing with some RL friends on my mage and warlock, both are at 1800 and 1900 respectively. I am an ex glad on my rogue, and I'm having trouble deciding which class to bring up next; specifically for arena's and bg'ing.

I have at 80 currently:
    Warrior
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Shaman - my sisters char she used to play that I can xfer over.
    DK at 74

Right now my friends are only getting in 10-20 games a week tops through both teams, so I am looking to either break from one of those comps with the lock or mage and find a new team, or get a new team on one of those chars. Obviously I want to play tons a games a week. The warrior is the only other char besides rogue that I've ever been even 2200 on, but all my old macros and such are gone. As a side note, we are currently playing WLD(druid is gearing his shaman though) and PMdk.

Which would you play? Resto Shaman seems to be in the best place right now, but warrior and frost dk are also pretty strong "right now." Who knows where they will be in the future.
    Last edited by Boyiee; 2011-05-20 at 06:05 PM.
    Top 100.

I feel that you should play a class to play a class, dont look at which one is the strongest "right now" a good player in pvp can beat you no matter what class they are on.

Roll a Hunter, very very fun to play and can be extremely strong if played well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnozis View Post
    I feel that you should play a class to play a class, dont look at which one is the strongest "right now" a good player in pvp can beat you no matter what class they are on.
    It is not about what is strongest right now. It is about the one that gets the most enjoyment, as well as consistently ranks well. Obviously I want a class that I'm not going to bash my head into a wall trying to get over 2k rating on. War and DK are FOTM currently but still consistently do well every season. That is the main attraction, something that is fun, and consistent. I am really having trouble getting anywhere with my friends, and its so hard to find a decent team to push 2400 with.
    Top 100.

I honestly would go with what you find the most fun personally. Did you find Rogue fun?
    Last edited by xBreak; 2011-05-21 at 12:19 AM.

Yeah back in tbc when I made my glad run, but I hated it in wrath and enjoyed the warrior more then.

Hence why I put up a poll and asked for opinions on what others have been enjoying in arenas lately.
    Top 100.

It is not a which class should I roll, it's a which would you play to push 2400 out of those classes in arenas lol ;p

If you want to be technical, it says don't make pointless threads "such as" and gives examples, half the threads on the first page are pointless.

Simply asking what people think is the most enjoyable at higher arena ratings considering the fotm's and nerf after nerf some classes are being hit with.
    Last edited by Boyiee; 2011-05-21 at 02:41 AM.
    Top 100.

it's a which would you play to push 2400
    Then just go frost DK

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    It is not a which class should I roll, it's a which would you play to push 2400 out of those classes in arenas lol ;p

If you want to be technical, it says don't make pointless threads "such as" and gives examples, half the threads on the first page are pointless.

Simply asking what people think is the most enjoyable at higher arena ratings considering the fotm's and nerf after nerf some classes are being hit with.
    So another words it's a "What class would you play and whichever gets the most votes I'm going to pick.", or to simplify, "What class should I pick?"

Just because others are pointless doesn't make this any less pointless; rolling a class just to be FotM is a waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about druid love???
    >>> ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!! <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    So another words it's a "What class would you play and whichever gets the most votes I'm going to pick.", or to simplify, "What class should I pick?"

Just because others are pointless doesn't make this any less pointless; rolling a class just to be FotM is a waste of time.
    So in other words you're backseat modding. Enough already. I'm not rolling a FOTM class, try reading. If you don't like it, or don't want to read it, it isn't difficult to skip over this thread.

@boom, I have a druid at 80 but it has felt weak outside of WLD and LSD2, and shaman heals that comp better anyway.
    Last edited by Boyiee; 2011-05-21 at 04:53 AM.
    Top 100.

My bad for following rules. Brb gonna go make a thread to see what class I don't care about and roll it since obviously the rules mean nothing.

Deleted
    you should pick a character that suits your playstyle. If you've chosen something that doesn't fit with how you play, you'll prolly never be more than good at that particular class. Imagine a hunter behaving like a warrior or a priest always charging into a grp of melee to heal, instead of keeping a safe distance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't ask which class to play, especially which of 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE