Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyve View Post
    Hm... on Halfus 10 we usually release Storm, Nether and Whelps at the same time, so there is never that much raidhealing to be done (on the first few tries though I had a constant 17k hps, because we did only release Storm and Nether in the beginning).
    We release Whelps, Storm, and Scion at the start with Time released once Storm is less than 50% so there is quite a bit of raid dmg being put out. I averaged 16436 HPS during our last kill which was rank #37, #1 was 18678.

Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    We release Whelps, Storm, and Scion at the start with Time released once Storm is less than 50% so there is quite a bit of raid dmg being put out. I averaged 16436 HPS during our last kill which was rank #37, #1 was 18678.
    That actually reduces the raid dmg even further, but increases tankhealing required, which is why I tend to pop a shield from time to time on the halfus tank (to make them easier healable, since shields aren't supposed to be weakened by healing debuffs).

Very good thread, thanks for all the info, just hit 85 on my priest alt and was hoping to get into some alt raiding on him(if they ever let me not play my warrior tank lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    IMO, haste for 10man, mastery for 25man, that's what I heard. Also, why do people keep trying to find a stat-stack that fits everything? Each fight has different healing needs, you can't stack a stat and be optimal for every fight. (at least, in 10man)

Also, the whole "12.5% haste raid buffed", what's the point of gearing toward an extra renew tick anyways? I only constantly use renew on omnotron and magmaw. Other fights, I really only put it on the tanks.

And yes, it depends on your healer setup as well.
    why are you moving that much on magmaw and omnitron...u step out of pillar standstill step out of poison cloud standstill.

Also for everyone else 10m has been nerfed so bad Chogall nef alakir all nerfed in 10m pre 4.2 seriously pay attention 4.2 affects all raiding and is the super nerfs so ppl can clear and move on. Only boss currently not nerfed is sinestra. They started these nerfs w/ Halfus like 3 months ago and have continually degraded 10m heroics each week since. Not to say some arent like wtf to begin with i.e interrupts equal to 25m is dumb ish except a shaman can still solo most interrupts and considering they no longer miss a resto shaman could easily focus shear. 4.2 nerfs are literally making 25m a walk in the park.
    Last edited by Milkshake86; 2011-05-25 at 07:38 PM.

I'm not holy atm, but, once you get 12.5 haste cap, go all mastery. So, my answer would be, a lot if you're capped for haste.

I have 1650 as disc, just felt like throwin that there :>

---------- Post added 2011-05-25 at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    Unlike disc priests, you have a choice. You can stack mastery, you can stack haste, or you can keep a balance between the two. It all depends on your play style.
    I disagree with you on the "Unlike disc" part. I've seen a BWB disc priest stack all mastery and have like 4% haste, where as I've seen another one stack all haste and have like 300 mastery. js

Quote Originally Posted by Brosemon View Post
    I'm not holy atm, but, once you get 12.5 haste cap, go all mastery. So, my answer would be, a lot if you're capped for haste.
    Could you please go die in a fire for calling 12.5% the haste cap?