Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Dude that's why people try to get into the judging industry. For the lulz.
    Hey, I can approve of the seeking of lulz.

Anyway, Im probably even less artistically inclined than the OP, so I can't really help. You're probably better off looking around deviantart for people that do commissions
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpocrates View Post
    TBH a pic like you are describing would be best done if you were to pay someone for their work. considering the tattoo artist is just gona trace it pretty much
    What he said. It's a one in a million chance of someone actually drawing a nice piece of art for free, one that complex i mean. Sure people do it but most people are like the ones in this thread, /woopieimagonnapainttrollthisguy!!!!1
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Hey, I can approve of the seeking of lulz.

Anyway, Im probably even less artistically inclined than the OP, so I can't really help. You're probably better off looking around deviantart for people that do commissions
    I don't think he's looking for a naruto fan art picture.

Deleted
    I'm an artist...sorta...hobby/passion-based freelance illustrator I guess...

I wouldn't do a thing like this for free for anyone not directly related to me, or a really really good friend. I'm sorry, but you're better off comissioning an artist you like, and get all the details down precisely as you want them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    Looks nothing like a worgen, he has no snout!

Snout now included! May look a little suggestive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazefury5 View Post

Taking a screenshot of your worgen character is cheating, better luck next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eightace View Post
    taking a screenshot of your worgen character is cheating, better luck next time.
    haha
    t e n c h a r a c t e r s

As an artist I cannot in good conscience contribute to such an image.
    Agreed.

I say get the three wolves howling at the moon. I mean, it'll look just as bad, people will still laugh at you, AND you get the extra satisfaction of being the manly...est looking man around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguera View Post
    I'm an artist...sorta...hobby/passion-based freelance illustrator I guess...

I wouldn't do a thing like this for free for anyone not directly related to me, or a really really good friend. I'm sorry, but you're better off comissioning an artist you like, and get all the details down precisely as you want them.
    Going to have to agree with this.... anything that would look remotely good, and follow the guidelines needed for a tattoo would be spending a lot of their time on it. >_>

All I'm seeing is "I could do this but I wantz dem goldz"

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    fucking artists, wanting to be paid for their work.

Deleted
    Because that is how respectable artists worth their salt need money to, you know, eat.

Because that is how respectable artists worth their salt need money to, you know, eat.
    The unrespectable artists of course feed on the souls of the the talented.

Yea, because people saying they have the skills to do this doesn't live in either their parents house or allready have a job.

You don't just go somewere to a gallery and say: "Hey, I can paint, want to order some paintings?"
    You have to build a reputation in order to be able to make money, especially from random folks asking for a rather simple photoshop job on a forum.

Yea, because people saying they have the skills to do this doesn't live in either their parents house or allready have a job.

You don't just go somewere to a gallery and say: "Hey, I can paint, want to order some paintings?"
    You have to build a reputation in order to be able to make money, especially from random folks asking for a rather simple photoshop job on a forum.
    Yeah because electricians have to wire houses for people for a while before they can be asked to be paid.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about this.

keep in mind its just a rough sketch right now.
    You're famous! Your designzz everywhere

Anyway Id look cool, two-three wolves and a moon tattoo would be badass. Colors of mainly white and black with maybe some purple and blue to represent the night sky, awesomesauce.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2011-05-20 at 11:38 PM.

Yeah because electricians have to wire houses for people for a while before they can be asked to be paid.
    There's a long education for that. And still, they have to go through series of tests in order to have a license to drag these whires.

Valid argument mate

That shopped. I can tell from the pixels and because steve jobs never sent me a fucking royalty check.

As an artist I cannot in good conscience contribute to such an image.
    Haha, so so true. Worgens are an abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazefury5 View Post

That is pure win. :-D
    Last edited by Bloodrose; 2011-05-20 at 11:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

There's a long education for that. And still, they have to go through series of tests in order to have a license to drag these whires.

Valid argument mate
    every worth while artist got an education too. Just saying.