Deleted

[H] <Dahousians> on Azuremyst (10M), currently 5/12 progress

<Dahousians> is a guild, originally sprung up between a bunch of friends for the sheer sake of having a social environment to play in. We've recently started raiding, but are finding ourselves having a hard time filling even our core 10-man team on most nights, which has had a debilitating impact on our activity.

We're now hoping to recruit new members, who are in it to enjoy the game, but who are also willing to take the game seriously in raid situations. We don't require you to have boatloads of experience, just the will to learn, understanding your class, gemming, enchanting, and so forth. I understand we're probably slightly mismatched in the crowd of other guilds well into their Heroics in this forum, but we decided to give it a shot anyway.

Our raid schedules are not yet completely clear, but our usual raid nights are three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and occassionally Monday, 8PM server time until midnight.

What are we looking for?

Having started only very recently, with a roster of around 10--12 active people, we are actively searching for all classes and roles, with a high preference for healers and melee DPS. That said, anyone is welcome to apply to the guild.

What do we offer?

• A fun, progression-minded guild with dedicated and social members,
    • Helping you gear a character, should you wish to roll fresh on our realm,
    • Cheap flasks (unfortunately, our guild does not yet have the funds to simply sponsor flasks),
    • A serious, flexible raid schedule allowing for real-life obligations in addition to raiding.
    • Access to our Mumble server (Ventrilo/TeamSpeak-like client), both during raids and outside our raid schedule.

What do we expect of you?

• Dedication and understanding of your class,
    • A high level of English comprehension and expression, both in text and voice chat
    • That you show up to raids regularly---you don't have to show up for every single one, but if you never show up, you're no use to us
    • That you are able to show up on our Mumble server during raids, and have a microphone available
    • That, when signing up to a raid, you intend to participate, bring appropriate flasks and food buffs, as well as show up fully repaired.

I'm interested! Who do I talk to?

You can either contact me in-game by my character name Mirawen, or send me a private message on MMO-Champion. We're hoping to hear from you very soon!

/lhavelund
    Last edited by mmoc09e6aa8bc8; 2011-05-20 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Added raid times.

Deleted
    We've had a good few days recently, and can officially call us 8/12, downing the Conclave of the Wind tonight. We're steadily continuing, and plan to down the Ascendant Council and Cho'gall on Sunday!