I'm overly pale and sickly looking
I love WoW
I troll forums when I'm bored of WoW for the moment
oh wait, that's too vague, that could be most of us...
I like cheese and pickles
I'm terrible at thinking about specific details when suddenly called to recall them (like now! >.<)
and I have medically recognized over sensitivity to things. does not help when you're already labeled a nerd, add flinchy and susceptible to obnoxious bullies, you've got a living stereotype
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
Sane people are boring. Or else I've been around insane people so long that I can't tell the difference anymore. Either way, chase away those silly notions of linear thought: they have never done anyone good.
VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!
1. Love Hip Hop
2. Always want the newest clothing
3. Hate how someone put that there gay here.. thats like everyone else saying IM STRAIGHT
I'm left handed.
I'm obsessed with animals.
I know and actively use more programming languages than anyone I know. (7)
I sometimes reply to people in my head, and not in real life, without even realizing it.
I want to get lasik, but I'm worried about doing it, cause if they mess up I don't want to be blind ;P
Waiting for Cthulhu to awaken.
1. I am melancholic
2. I am homophobic :s (some ppl call me racist but i am not really :/ )
3. I am trying to cut smoking (it is harder that i thought :/ )
My boyfriend of four years dumped me 2 hours before I moved to Japan (via a skype call)
I'll be in Osaka for the next four months for work
My hair is auburn (and natural - never been dyed)
1. People would probably burn me alive if they knew what music I listen to.
2. I'm an "anti-<insert many things>" (such as anti-religious, but I won't continue the list because it would get me banned probably).
3. I hate most things about the modern society.
But surprisingly, I look and act normally, and people like me somehow. Though if they knew everything about me, it would be a completely different story...
I met my wife on the alt.comics.batman newsgroup.
I have a 5cm scar on my left hand, which I acquired when climbing out of our neighbour's greyhound pen because he hadn't trimmed the spikes of spare wire off the top when he cut the fencing to build the pens.
I attended a rally calling for the right of gay people to get married in Sydney today.
Congratulations on graduating to expert level trolling, I would stick around but I'm busy getting gay married in 13 states and performing roadside abortions while passing bills that take away people's guns while i sip superior european wine and cheese i bought with european style socialist money, arrivaderci!
1. A bit pudgy
2. Love to make people laugh
3. Have a habit of arguing with people whenever they say something I disagree with
I'm a nerd
I USED to be fat! bahaha (I still have some chub, leave me alone. ;3; )