Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    First of all, have you ever heard any of that referenced in end game content (the part of the game that matters according to the people that make the game)? No.
    The story doesn't end on each patch.

Are you going to be lost in the story if you didn't know Sylvanas died at one point? No.
    As Venziir said, Western Plaguelands and Koltira being sent to Undercity.

Are the Dragonmaw and Wildhammer unique and/or irreplaceable within the story line in any way? No.
    Permited the beachhead on Twilight Highlands.

Have the Worgen and Goblins established any kind of faction identity? No.
    The goblins don't have a faction identity? O_o

The Worgen is a brand new race, that didn't had the time to build up differently from the humans or the night elves.

The story is there (and these are only few examples, there are many more), you simply choose not to care about it.

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The four random Druid of the Fire next to Fandral, are indeed random.
    Three, actually, the fourth is Leyara.

Deleted
    I must ask:
    Did Knaak wrote this?
    Or other genius writer guy (maybe Metzen)
    The only good and funny thing in this was Jaina - in the corner ,,forever alone"

Quote Originally Posted by Nugs View Post
    Soo....Thrall and Aggra got married on the PTR, will we see green and brown babies running around? it may be a very far stretch but maybe orcs will finally get a brown skill color?
    You missed the part where Jaina came and one-shotted Aggra. No one steals her man.

Did they really get married or was it one of those drunk Vegas jobs, because if I have to hear another argument on whether or not they were on a break, I'm going to lose it.

Cuz seriously, Thrall is totally Ross Geller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Did they really get married or was it one of those drunk Vegas jobs, because if I have to hear another argument on whether or not they were on a break, I'm going to lose it.

Cuz seriously, Thrall is totally Ross Geller.
    They do become life mates. But is fairly quick, they promise themselves to each other and be done with that, time to save the world.

... Though Jaina being there is completely out of place, should only be the Aspects, the Cenarion Circle and the Earthern Ring...

Warcraft allows Gay marriage ? Odd

OOOOOH AGGRA IS A WOMAN . Damn

Deleted
    I wonder what will be the first wedding night :S
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scCqlHQhzw