Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesOrphan View Post
    There is a difference here between what everyone is talking about. This not a single keystroke. It is a single key depression.
    The OP is not botting because he has to physically be at his keyboard, utilizing the key in question to achieve his goal.
    He can just tape the key down or put something on top of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flidro View Post
    Sorry; I could've gone into more detail.

Open a Notepad after downloading AutoHotKey. Copy and Paste starting at #ifWinActive and the last }return} into a Notepad and click Save As..., Name it with the .ahk at the end.

After that, drag the icon to your desktop and double click it and give it a shot in Wow.

**PLEASE NOTE** This WILL affect your password if it has 1-7 in it!
    How about authenticator codes? And is there any way around this? (does numpad also repeat now?)

Downloaded and tested self, numpad does NOT repeat.

Edit 2: Damn, wanted to add some letters other than numbers, then saw thats going to impact the way i can chat :<
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2011-05-22 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    How about authenticator codes? And is there any way around this? (does numpad also repeat now?)

Downloaded and tested self, numpad does NOT repeat.

Edit 2: Damn, wanted to add some letters other than numbers, then saw thats going to impact the way i can chat :<
    it does impact the way you chat but i only run the script in raids. no need to do it outside of that. so while out of raid i click my autohotkey icon in the bottom right corner and select "suspend" that stops the script from running. i wonder if there is a way to keybind the "suspend" function cuz that would be epic

or make a separate script for letters. that way u can suspend only the letter hotkeys instead of numbers as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess, it was kind of epic in 5man though. 27k dps on the Bird boss in ZA with an itemlevel of 357, sup?!

And i don't even have to spam anymore

Btw, i used it in arena earlier today.. but after a while, the script started bugging the hell out, spamming buttons i havn't even written in the script.. so i turned it off and it went back to normal. Whats that?

(i probebly held alt or some other modifier while not releasing some scripted button)
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2011-05-22 at 01:37 PM.