Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Tier 12 Warlock Video, Nozdormu Video, Encounter Journal Update, Blizzcon Tickets

Tier 12 Armor Sets Model Preview - Warlock
    I finally wrapped up the Tier 12 Warlock video and hopefully people will be happier with this set after they get to see it in HD with all effects. If you missed them, check out the multi-race screenshots in the previous news post.

Nozdormu NPC Model Video
    Nozdormu's model was pretty popular yesterday and I figured he was worth a short video, if you pay attention you will even notice the nice reflections on his tatoo.

Encounter Journal Update - Class/Roles/Important Events Warning
    The Encounter Journal has been updated in the latest PTR build and now includes a lot of icons to warn players of important events.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG1 = "Tank Alert";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG2 = "DPS Alert";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG3 = "Healer Alert";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG4 = "Heroic Only";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG5 = "Deadly";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG6 = "Important";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG7 = "Interruptible";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG8 = "Magic Debuff";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG9 = "Curse Debuff";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG10 = "Poison Debuff";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG11 = "Disease Debuff";
    ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_SECTION_FLAG12 = "Enrage";

BlizzCon Tickets on Sale Today
    Last but not least, don't forget that Blizzcon tickets are on sale today.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Just in case May 21 isn't circled on your calendar, here's a quick reminder that BlizzCon 2011 tickets will be going on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. PT -- keep your eye on the ticket sales page tomorrow for the chance to get yours. If you are unable to purchase tickets tomorrow, a second batch will go on sale Wednesday, May 25 at 7 p.m. PT. In addition, tickets to an exclusive pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit Children's Hospital of Orange County will go on sale Saturday, May 28 at 10 a.m. PT. For those unable to attend the show, in-depth coverage of BlizzCon will also be available through the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, which is offered as a multi-channel Internet stream and also via DIRECTV in the United States.

BlizzCon 2011 will take place October 21 and 22 at the Anaheim Convention Center, and tickets cost $175 USD each. Tickets to the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner cost $500 USD each and include BlizzCon admission. For further information, check out the official BlizzCon site.

Click here to go to the BlizzCon 2011 ticket sales page.

1st post... i like nozdormu... but not the warlock gear so far pali/druid look beast
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    nozdormu..... cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    1st post... i like nozdormu... but not the warlock gear so far pali/druid look beast
    The warlock tier seems nice to me i dont know why though

Warlock helm looks goofy, but then again which helm doesn't. Really like the rest of the set, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nozdormu is actually Saurfang in disguise! I'm blinded by his awesomeness!!
    The update to the encounter journal is neat aswell, no reason for people to stand in the fire & said I don't have DBM to tell me to move (Yup I've met players like this before >.>).

loving the lock set!

too bad no animation

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the blandness to the lock shoulders, and I'm pretty glad there's a hide-helm option. The texture on the robes is nice though. Nozdormu is a badass.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

The journal is starting to contain a bit too much information. It should just list the spells and attacks of the boss, just like when you pull that information from the combatlog on live.

Without that silly looking helm the set looks rly nice

I think the lock set look badass. then again all warlock sets look good on undead.

So what happened to "the encounter journal will not contain any tips and guides"?

Deleted
    The encounter journal more and more paints the picture of kindergarten teachers leading toddlers on a field trip around the playground.

I'm starting to wonder what happened to the warlock sets in Cata. They had really awesome tier sets before, but now...it's just awful.

Why can't player gear look like Nozdormu's gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigor View Post
    So what happened to "the encounter journal will not contain any tips and guides"?
    Its just icons.

Deleted
    T12 doesn't look as bad as I thought. Maybe I'll enable showing helm despite that headpiece once I've gotten used to it.

Deleted
    All the tier 12 sets looks like crap... and all in the same colorscheme. I thought everyone looked the same before, but come 4.2 everyone really will be all red and orange... thats just sad.

Couldn't make my mind up at first, but after further inspection I'm just glad I don't play a lock as this set just doesn't like right imo, especially on a worgen ewww :/