Deleted

Even more FPS problems....

WoW has gone mad for me, whatever tip I get, helps out for a small time, then it's back to normal...

Now it's like this, everytime I open WoW, after it being closed for some hour or two, I get 30-40 FPS in Org and 40-60 FPS in Random HC (and this is what I used to have) but after 5-10 mins it drops to 15-20 everywhere and stays like that until turned off and rested for some hour....

It's really annoying, since 15 FPS is unplayable when you're used to 30-60 :/

Had the same problem. After replacing a heat sink belonging to the GPU, and a complete reinstall, it was fixed.
    Check if your computer may be overheating. If not, and you've already reinstalled from scratch, then I have no idea.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Yah the most obvious reason would be overheating, what's your cooling system like?
    What video card are you using?
    Got some temp. monitoring you can look at?
    More info please, or it's kind of hard to help and makes it a bit of a pointless post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Yah the most obvious reason would be overheating, what's your cooling system like?
    What video card are you using?
    Got some temp. monitoring you can look at?
    More info please, or it's kind of hard to help and makes it a bit of a pointless post.
    I got a Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT
    Intel Core 2 Duo 3GHz
    4GB Ram
    64 windows 7

Anything more you need?

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 02:00 PM ----------

I'm no expert, but my graphic cards tempature seems a little bit high, just check this image:

What to do now?

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 02:32 PM ----------

I vacuumed my computer and the graphic card specially.

When I started the comp it was at 62 Celsius and after 5 minutes with WoW up and standing in Org I'm at 115 celsius again... :/

Edit: After 8minutes and my card at 120 celsius, I drop to 15 fps... I need to get my comp fixed, dont I?
    Last edited by mmoc2ee054e11f; 2011-05-21 at 12:36 PM.