Thread: Legendary costs

Deleted

Legendary costs

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I'm still kinda new to the forums and havn't had a chance to search through it all yet :P

I was just wondering how much gold it might take to aquire this item. I'm in a semi-serious raiding guild, so will have access to the items needed to complete the quest chain eventually,.. but a couple of other casters are first in line, meaning all the "new saronite" items will go to them first. This means I'l probably need to purchase a load of the AH, as well as any other costs this chain might include.

If this has already been discussed a link would be appreciated And yes i realise AH prices can fluctuate between servers, but a ball park on the amount of gold I should have stockpiled would be nice!
    Thanks all in advance.

9k worth of sands of time I believe for a start. Other than that, I don't believe information about the living embers has fully been released (BoE, BoP, VP points) so it is hard to say..

Deleted
    If you are getting the first and want to get it quick, be rdy to spend 100-150k

If you want to get all the Living embers in the first week on a crowded server you prolly have to spend around 150k

7.2k for sands of time, 5k+ for each living ember. I think you can get it for like 35k a few weeks later.

Its definitly worth the 150k if I get the first legendary of my guild

Im aiming to have around 300k to spend on it, and im not even sure if that will be enough tbh, depends how early i want it i guess, im willing to pay 10k per ember at least.

Gonna profit like a true champion off this stuff, with all the guilds on my server that'll have access to be building one of those legendary staff's

alrdy saved up bout 600k only for embers, hope they dont go completely nuts on the AH

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    If you want to get all the Living embers in the first week on a crowded server you prolly have to spend around 150k

7.2k for sands of time, 5k+ for each living ember. I think you can get it for like 35k a few weeks later.

Its definitly worth the 150k if I get the first legendary of my guild
    Won't be possible to get all Living Embers the first week. They will be purchasable from VP (I think, if you look back at WotLK atleast) and even then they won't be so cheap that you can get them from one weeks worth of VP. It might be possible after second week however then you assume that everyone that can buy them will and then also that they will sell them, which they won't.

Got 700k on the server with my druid and 550k on other servers, im rdy!

Deleted
    I've got about 50k at the moment, i recon you'll only need 100k to get if as soon as the servers go up to be honest, cant see it being THAT expensive, i got shadowmourne mats at the start of the patch, only spent around 45k, 3k each per primordial + a few that my guildies chucked in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barneebrown View Post
    9k worth of sands of time I believe for a start. Other than that, I don't believe information about the living embers has fully been released (BoE, BoP, VP points) so it is hard to say..
    Goblin with guild level 24 perk = only 6.2k for the sands
    If you're horde and don't have a Goblin just get a friend/guildie to buy them for you, frees up some extra gold for the Embers.

I have about 160k saved up, by reading what y'all saying,.. and taking into account i'l be like 4th in line for raid drop items,.. guess that should be enough to get me started as I don't need to get all the embers ASAP

Thanks for all your input!