Deleted

Gate before Erudax

in grim batol just before you fight erudax theres a cut off corridor with 2 red dragonkin casting a spell on a doorway blocking its path with flame

img220(DOT)imageshack.us/img220/6263/wowscrnshot052011180409.jpg (wont let me imbed this)

just wanting to know if this has any significance anywhere? is this where the entrance to BOT used to be?

Deleted

That's where they keep the super-secret recipe for Twilight Omlette Deluxe.

10+ Year Old Account
    (inb4 nais keybinds brah)

On a more serious note I have no idea. Not convinced they'll do anything with it for the reason that they did nothing with Gundrak. Just have to wait and see I spose. Would be nice if it'd be something like the old Blackwing Lair entrace was, having to speed through an old dungeon - could be annoying having to clear it all but if they could make some simple bypass situation.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Maybe the enterance to Grim Batol raid (or symboic enterance, like Naxx and Strartholme)

I'd be more worried about that free spirit Rancco you have in your dungeon group, they are difficult.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe it's just there to add feeling you are actually running inside a city where constant battle is rampaging instead of a tunnel with AFKing mob packs. Why people always have to overthink every small detail?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people