Deleted

Dragonwrath (legendary) - 'On-use' ability?!

Just reading around bored at work and I saw a blue post, Now I shall be skeptical as it was only a response to a question, but:

Bashiok:
    Dragonwrath, of course, has a really awesome on-use ability, and we hope that's reason enough for people to keep it around even if it's not always their equipped weapon.
    Any thoughts on whether the whole 'duplicative magics' will actually be controllable? This would be possitively awesome! :P

No, on use for the turn in to a dragon portion.

he is talking about that the wielder can transform into a dragon from the blue dragonflight I believe

What the above posters said. On use in the form of graphic transformation
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    I think I'm close to understanding this thread. . ./places tinfoil hat squarely on head. . .Ah, yes. I see now. . . /tinfoil hat off, approaching reality once more

Deleted
    Ahh I forgot about tht part of it, I haven't heard much about it, is there any stat boost to this form or will it just be a super bragging rights feature? ^^

Deleted
    Transform into a Blue dragon and be able to fly would make this staff the single best item in game for any class.

Would be cool if you could turn into a dragon while fighting and breath fireballs, ice lances, or shoot mind blasts around.

Deleted
    I'm very sure that the on-use will be a Sandstone Drake type mount, considering that a mount version of Taregosa exists in the gamefiles (may or may not be able to carry other people. Probably not since there's no saddle)

10+ Year Old Account
    If it turns you into Tarecgosa, you can bet your bippy I'm gonna be working on getting this on my mage (who, up until the Nexus War, was quite the Blue Dragonflight fanboy).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!