How could we fix Age of Conan? I know. Let's go into thinkin box together - ifyouwish

First of all, remove the whole use an ability but then click up, left then left and right. It doesn't give any good feeling at all. It's such a awful thing that it stops me from enjoying the game. Solution? Not given that much thought about a solution, maybe you got some ideas?

Their website, it screams like "YOUR NOT WELCOME!" or.. "WE ARN'T ACTIVE HERE ANYMORE, SHOO!"

My experience getting to the community:
    1. Click a flag, america or uk, germany, french, spanish and whatever more. *clicks america*
    2. Omfg. Click and select day then click and select month and click and scroll - select year of your birth! (Click enter) *clicks*
    3. Okey, I see a kinda like a commercial site with gameplay, content, sieges so forth on the top page. But I just want to read news, updates about the game.
    4. Oh there, little thing on the left side buttom "Check out the community portal today (latest news and more!)" .. wow, today! I must check today! *clicks*
    5. New window opens up, I got two windows open now.
    6. *Clicks the new window* hm, right.. Community side doesn't look so good. *clicks forum (US) and looks at the previous post on Newcomers.. "yesterday" yikes, dead?

Maybe they forgot to do a usability check